Page 7 of 744 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    The last handful of pages of Killmonger #3 were epic. Gave you a sense of hope and yearning for the breh and brehette to accomplish their goals and live happy ever after...

... ahh well
    Dude Kilmonger was a good issue. O really wish this could become an ongoing. I really would like to get a full series of how Erik got to where he is at. And yea I was rooting for them.. oddly enough

Yes it was

And yes, he was disgusted and appalled at Cap putting his hand on him like that. Great moment. And great response by Shuri when she did it.

Pantherjack >>> EMH Panther

You're free to disagree of course, just like you disagree with BP scratching Thor even tho Wolverine has in the comics.
    Of I recall correctly, Cap throws his shield, T'Challa dodges it and Cap catches it again, but more in. Slightly less ideal way (he catches it awkwardly like he didn't expect it to come back to him) so yeah there was some protection from T'Challas beating

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Cates!

spoilers:
    Dude be putting respect in T'Challas name! Stalemate? Nah bruh he was kicking their asses and tanked s hit from hulk without the habit! This is our T'Challa! Looks like the real BP finally making a return
    end of spoilers
    You're right, it was a one-sided smack down until the interruption! And he ate it like a scooby snack!

Brotha, read MK 5. It seems everyone is getting it through their heads that Coates T'Challa ain't the REAL T'Challa
    I think our T'Challa has finally arrived in the greater comic sand box (team books, miniseries, and guest appearances). We're just waiting for the solo book to catch up, and even Coates was forced to lean back from his past bs in this current season. TChadwick and Pantherjack led the way, the rest of the field finally is catching up.

The noble negro t'chumpa era may finally be ending; I'm cautiously optimistic
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Of I recall correctly, Cap throws his shield, T'Challa dodges it and Cap catches it again, but more in. Slightly less ideal way (he catches it awkwardly like he didn't expect it to come back to him) so yeah there was some protection from T'Challas beating
    Yup, they ice-skated around them two fighting lol. Didn't want Steve to look weak or get owned. And I get it; Cap's their guy.

But now BP is our guy, on a global scale, so I expect that saaaaame energy. Normalize the fukk out of it

"Because you're the Black Panther"

"Wakanda tech is a match for anything"

Muhahahaha
    Black Panther vs Thor

Allow me to bless this new thread properly...

Wakanda.

Galactus was really having a bad day.

King T'challa had Galactus in a guillotine hold straight G checking him!

King T'challa: "What's my name... WHAT"S MY NAME!"

Galactus: "gasp... choke... I'm sorry I was just going to eat earth I didn't mean to land in Wakanda my bad!"

King T'challa: "One Point Three Billion says I run the Marvel Universe now and last I checked Wakanda was on planet earth!"

Galactus: "wheeze... I can go eat another planet I swear!"

King T'challa reaches into Galactus' back pocket and pulls out his wallet.

Galactus: "You robbing me now?"

King T'challa: "Shut up... What kind of name is Galan!"

Galactus: "It's my..."

King T'challa: "I said shut up!"

Galactus: "I can't... I can't breathe!"

King T'challa: "SHHHH... Oh, she's cute!"

Galactus: "That's my beloved..."

King T'challa: "You still talking!"

King T'challa loosens up his grip and frees Galactus form his choke hold.

Galactus: "Please, can I have my wallet back?"

King T'challa: "I don't want your money I said I have ONE POINT THREE BILLION to my name now stand up you are on Wakandan soil!"

Galactus slowly stands to his feet catching his breathe.

King T'challa: "I'm cool with the Fantastic Four even though I technically fought both Johnny Storms from that Fox universe!"

Galactus: "I don't understand what you mean by that!"

King T'challa: "Check with your casting agent... Anyway, since Disney has bought you out you need to know that I run the narrative in the MCU now got it!"

Galactus: "Yes sir, but tell me one thing... How the FRAK did you get to be my size all of sudden?"

King T'challa: "Are you deaf... ONE POINT THREE BILLION dollars makes me large and in charge now get off my planet Beyotch!"

As Galactus levitates off into the heavens above massaging his sore neck Black Panther shrinks back down to normal size... That or the resident artists has drawn him that way to support the current story arc!

Black Panther... Really pheeling himself in 2019!!!
    Get Hectic!

You're right, it was a one-sided smack down until the interruption! And he ate it like a scooby snack!

I think our T'Challa has finally arrived in the greater comic sand box (team books, miniseries, and guest appearances). We're just waiting for the solo book to catch up, and even Coates was forced to lean back from his past bs in this current season. TChadwick and Pantherjack led the way, the rest of the field finally is catching up.

That was a Much needed showing for T'Challa that he really needed to signify how dangerous he was, and the dialogue really helped sell the point.

As for Coates, Given how each season is a slight improvement in Tchallas treatment, if he stays for all 5 seasons then by season 5 we will have our T'Challa

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    My thoughts on Killmonger #3 were similar to 2. It's a very good issue. I'm bothered by the timeline issues and I wonder if Knight is Madame Slay. I'm also glad we get her real name because this King, Knight, etc. thing was really confusing, especially when there's also the Kingpin involved.
    What timeline issues? With Panther's Rage or Rise?

It doesn't seem to fit much with Rise at all....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Need him to pull off something epic in Avengers book in 2019

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I turned 33 years old today, Bast Blessed

Still have the facial hair of a 13 year old tho

But I ain't tripping, T'Chadwick's beard goatee game will continue to inspire me to strive for greatness!
    Black Panther vs Thor

So, for BP to get that China money, do we have to have a bunch of explosions and monsters in the third act? giant mechs? Is it time to bust out Panther Mech Transformers that fight giant monsters in the back ground?

Or is it impossible for BP to get that china mega money because, well..... yeah

Only way we matching that box office for BP1 is improvement overseas aka China

But I ain't tripping, T'Chadwick's beard goatee game will continue to inspire me to strive for greatness!
    Happy B-Day dude!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, for BP to get that China money, do we have to have a bunch of explosions and monsters in the third act? giant mechs? Is it time to bust out Panther Mech Transformers that fight giant monsters in the back ground?

Honestly I think trying to turn Black Panther into Pacific Rim will turn off more potential movie goers than it will bring in.

Wasn't Boseman ranked the most popular american actor in China last year, or something like that? I would have thought that would have been enough to get descent numbers in China.

Nah, if anything the box office of bp1 one proved that we really don’t need to rely that much on China. Hell, the rest of the world was on board and that’s what truly mattered in the end.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Need him to pull off something epic in Avengers book in 2019
    With him leading Avengers (btw which issue did he get elected leader...need to track that down) I am sure he'll have his moments. Master strategist and all around bad @$$. 2019 better get me a MCU (or close to it) BP habit in the comics...War of the Realms could see Panther leading the charge over a great deal of superheros and showing a lot of people what we already know he's made of....

Happy b-day my dude. On the flip side I have been growing my beard out much longer then I usually do, gotta keep my face warm for these cold winter's up here!

They just gotta brighten up the screen because apparently that was the issue they had in China.. too dark to see... I wouldn't mind seeing some doomsday panthers myself if I'm being honest. And they would be easy to implement. After the invasion by Thanos, even though they won, they needed the help from Thor and scarlet witch to turn the tide. So... Enter Doomsday Panthers (I personally would like to have Tchalla design and or build it) to help defend Wakanda if the shield fails