Page 716 of 744 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 11160

Read #19 and felt like one page of this issue was taken straight out of Hudlin BP run.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Hannah Beachler

@chinchilla1970
    Follow Follow @chinchilla1970
    MoreHannah Beachler Retweeted No Parking Podcast
    Y'all there's still so much to see of Wakanda! So hang on because I'm going in on the next one and I hope I make y'all proud. You just might see a "car," or two I'll do my level best to do right by all y'all! That's all that matters! #chinchilla1970
    https://twitter.com/chinchilla1970/s...25263924781058

Hannah Beachler

@chinchilla1970
    Follow Follow @chinchilla1970
    More
    Replying to @FabCityCrissy @drivingmzstacey @DrTaraGoddard
    Car - for lack of a better word. I can’t say anything else. I’ve had a few things on my mind...������
    The only thing I thought was lackluster.....was the throne room. It was cool but I wasn't in awe like I'd hoped. That probably was a budget issue. Shouldn't be the case in the sequel.

She seems cool on twitter so....any suggestions probably wouldn't hurt
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-18-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Read #19 and felt like one page of this issue was taken straight out of Hudlin BP run.

What was this similar to?

I saw Tchalla try to do something like this, but it was more like a high schooler trying to tell his parent that he's an adult now. Shuri didn't exactly recoil. She went harder.
    Last edited by Cville; 12-18-2019 at 03:55 PM.

The throne room was fine, the only thing that would've changed with it would be making the ground part where all the seats were at, a map of Wakanda like in some of the concept art.

I guess we'll be seeing more of the flying cars from Endgame. Still hoping for Hudlin's panther cycle making it to the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What was this similar to?

I saw Tchalla try to do something like this, but it was more like a high schooler trying to tell his parent that he's an adult now. Shuri didn't exactly recoil. She went harder.
    The part where he was telling Shuri that he is still her king. Felt like I had seen something like this before

Wow, that sucked. I could rant more, but frankly, what's the point? All of Coates' writing tics are in full bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Wow, that sucked. I could rant more, but frankly, what's the point? All of Coates' writing tics are in full bloom.
    Do you think he did this needlessly out of order so he could have the final splash page to end the arc?

Do you think he did this needlessly out of order so he could have the final splash page to end the arc?
    More likely so he'd have an action scene for the preview…

Incredible Member

ALL HAIL KILLMONGER.......
    I LOVED THIS ISSUE LOL 8.5 out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Yeah... The habit (both of them), Shuris new outfit, and how he used the Kinect energy were the only good things about the issue. It's almost comical that consistently, the only good thing about that comes from Coates tome on this book, has nothing to do with anything he has actually done. The aesthetics and art are the only good things about this. Story and Characters? Utter dog isht. Like we get it Coates you hate your gender, you like idiotic T'Challa who gets talked down by his momma, his sister, only ladies.. anybody and everybody and his tchumpa doesn't have a backbone. Funny how Coates now is talking isht about the marriage and taking shots at T'Challa. Like, can Coates seriously frak off to x office already??

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    [B]Yeah... The habit (both of them), Shuris new outfit, and how he used the Kinect energy were the only good things about the issue. It's almost comical that consistently, the only good thing about that comes from Coates tome on this book, has nothing to do with anything he has actually done. The aesthetics and art are the only good things about this. Story and Characters? Utter dog isht. Like we get it Coates you hate your gender, you like idiotic T'Challa who gets talked down by his momma, his sister, only ladies.. anybody and everybody and his tchumpa doesn't have a backbone. Funny how Coates now is talking isht about the marriage and taking shots at T'Challa. Like, can Coates seriously frak off to x office already??[/B]
    That part was funny. Like he did it as a selfish reasons to get out of the marriage. They didn't show Shuri at the time, but I doubt she would have objected. If anything, BP Shuri would have insisted.

And wasn't Bast the person who told Tchalla that destroying the memory plane would restore the memories? Why was Shuri the one with the plan? I guess Tchalla was just looking for an excuse to run off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah... The habit (both of them), Shuris new outfit, and how he used the Kinect energy were the only good things about the issue. It's almost comical that consistently, the only good thing about that comes from Coates tome on this book, has nothing to do with anything he has actually done. The aesthetics and art are the only good things about this. Story and Characters? Utter dog isht. Like we get it Coates you hate your gender, you like idiotic T'Challa who gets talked down by his momma, his sister, only ladies.. anybody and everybody and his tchumpa doesn't have a backbone. Funny how Coates now is talking isht about the marriage and taking shots at T'Challa. Like, can Coates seriously frak off to x office already??
    Lol, you almost get the impression that he's sitting around in a Starbucks with a group of faux woke associates, sippin' peppermint mocha latte, while laughing about how he's shatting all over the entirety of comics as a medium as he plots to troll black academia with another trash @$$ book! Dammit, this is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I liked the new artist in the action. definitely agree about the habit (adapted the mcu it seems) and they finally used the Hadouken that was so obvious from the beginning

The disjointed storyline threw me off big time. weird power up from tetu it seems. and once again the invasions just feel so small form a galactic empire like this.

I think I am forgetting stuff that happened in previous issues lol
    See tetu should of been shown this way I S1 instead of straight up sucka mode that Akili should of/ could of killed him. Dude can't write a compelling stort to save His life

That part was funny. Like he did it as a selfish reasons to get out of the marriage. They didn't show Shuri at the time, but I doubt she would have objected. If anything, BP Shuri would have insisted.

And wasn't Bast the person who told Tchalla that destroying the memory plane would restore the memories? Why was Shuri the one with the plan? I guess Tchalla was just looking for an excuse to run off.
    Mother told him to destroy it. Coates can't even remember his own continuity as he goes on his predictable shade fest on T'Challa.

"But it was you who spawned the Empire."

The spare child is twisting the facts. T'Challa is only responsible for sending some Wakandans to investigate for vibranium in space, then they went A.W.O.L. in a distant past. However, how these people decided to adapt to their new circumstances is on them. They were the sole architect of their actions that led to the creation of the Wakandan empire and consequently being antithesis to Wakanda's creed of conduct.

"You had everything, T'Challa and it is never enough. Born to the throne and you run off to the Avengers."

Coates made it seems like Black Panther goes out of Wakanda only to have fun, but I disagree. The purpose of the Avengers is to protect the planet Earth from domestic or extraterrestrial threats. Since Wakanda is part of Earth, it just so happened that the protector of Wakanda can do both for everyone to benefit. Besides, ever since the incident between Klaw and T'Chaka, T'Challa wanted to prepare his country against external threats and forge himself to be ready against the unknown. Especially now, since he lives in an era where superpowered beings and aliens are in abundance compared to whatever threats previous wearer of the Black Panther mantle faced. Therefore, gaining experience through trials and errors by mingling with the mutates, mutants, , inhumans, martial artists or individuals with great intellect, whether by spying/gathering intelligence, fighting alongside or against them in order to remain a formidable warrior through mind and body at all time for the people of Wakanda is not so wrong of an approach in my opinion, but an extension of his duty.