Page 738 of 744 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 11160
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Been out of current Marvel since like, March/April? of this year, so I’m not sure how the title has been since I dropped all of them. Trying to get caught up, which is a daunting task, but I have a question. Is the current volume ending at 20?

I sure hope that they do a Black Panther and Baby Yoda team up in 2020...

Speaking of the Mandalorian...

Should Buggin Out be considered for the role of Achebe?

Giancarlo Esposito is already on the Disney payroll so just send him down the hall for reassignment!

"Black Panther would whoop his @$$!" (@1:27)

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Been out of current Marvel since like, March/April? of this year, so I’m not sure how the title has been since I dropped all of them. Trying to get caught up, which is a daunting task, but I have a question. Is the current volume ending at 20?
    No, solicits have been announced to at least #22.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    No, solicits have been announced to at least #22.
    Thanks. I wasn’t sure, because I’ve just started getting caught up on what’s continuing, and what’s getting rebooted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    As we draw closer to 2020, I thought it would be a good idea to revisit how this years thread started.

Long live the King![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    Hopefully, 2020 will be a better year for true BP enthusiasts and a thoroughly frustrating one for Coates and his acolytes.

Honestly, no matter what else I do in my creative life, this will be one of the jewels on my Infinity Gauntlet. I still can't believe i got even a tiny piece of all that crazy magic.
    Last edited by Redjack; 12-28-2019 at 12:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Honestly, no matter what else I do in my creative life, this will be one of the jewels on my Infinity Gauntlet. I still can't believe i got even a tiny piece of all that crazy magic.
    Best moves in mysterious ways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Wenkist gotta keep looking forward my friend, T'Challa will rise above this writer and all his destruction
    We live in hope my brother.

Two more years of Gilliam Coates will most likely be more of the same uninspired garbage.

Incredible Member

How in Bast's name is there a movie tie in game for Jumanji YET Black Panther, a $1.3Billion movie, the highest domestic grossing movie of 2018, the most successful solo superhero movie of all time, a global cultural phenomenon, a character that has appeared in 6 movies all of which have no less than a $Billion per movie...and he can't get his own video game?? Hoooww??

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Thanks. I wasn’t sure, because I’ve just started getting caught up on what’s continuing, and what’s getting rebooted.
    Folks around here keep track. When Coates leaves, I expect quite the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    How in Bast's name is there a movie tie in game for Jumanji YET Black Panther, a $1.3Billion movie, the highest domestic grossing movie of 2018, the most successful solo superhero movie of all time, a global cultural phenomenon, a character that has appeared in 6 movies all of which have no less than a $Billion per movie...and he can't get his own video game?? Hoooww??
    Yes my bro, it's like that out here! I find it crazy cause there's just too much source material to pull from and they could something that is completely different from The Avengers game. Don't know why but I insist that a Black Panther game to me should play like something close to Skyrim that completely immerses you in not just the city of Wakanda but brings their Mythology to bear in game play.

Lol, you have no idea my friend! It's gonna be like the song and dance segment from "The Whiz" after they killed the witch!!

BANNED

That will definitely be a good day to celebrate just before Marvel decide to hand the next BP writing gig to Terry Gilliam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    We live in hope my brother.

Two more years of Gilliam Coates will most likely be more of the same uninspired garbage.
    Hopefully it won't be another 2 years. He needs to be off the book before the sequel drops, else they think that he inspired the movie and try to keep him on for longer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hopefully it won't be another 2 years. He needs to be off the book before the sequel drops, else they think that he inspired the movie and try to keep him on for longer
    He's not going anywhere unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Exactly. They could at least give us a Streets of Rage style beat em up.