Page 83 of 744 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    What do you guys think of my Fan Casting?

Westworld! It wasn't until halfway through the second season that I realized that white man was Cyclops from the x-men movies, and that was only after someone said it in a message board! Cotdamn. And Tessa Thompson is in everything!

I kinda like Anansi from American Gods as Achebe, but this guy got the creepy spine chillin storytelling actin chops as well! I ain't mad at it
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    In truth, DP can actually be semi-serious (you'll hear his fans complain that writers have him go overboard with the Ryan Reynolds goofyness) and BP has a very dry humorous side to him (that Al Ewing masterfully displayed in Ultimates vol 2). Herbal Supplements BP and Semi-Serious DP would pretty much be an ideal buddy cop; both would still be a yin/yang of personalities.

Even still, when BP impaled DP with his own sword and DP replied "you're a lot nicer in the movie". That amused me greatly. Idk
    DP written right (like say... Duggans run or when Remender wrote him in X-force) is like a sad clown... goofy as **** on the outside but tremendously tormented on the inside. Dude's life sucks.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

While speaking with Entertainment Tonight on the red carpet at the 2019 SAG Awards, Bassett was asked if the rest of the original cast would be coming back for the sequel.

To this, Bassett replied, "I would assume so," before her husband and date for the evening, actor Courtney B. Vance, broke in to spill the beans: "Yes, just go ahead and say it, yes! Everyone will be there, including Michael B."

Bassett didn't outright confirm Vance's claim but reminded ET (and the rest of the world, by extension) that viewers never see Killmonger go into the ocean, as he requested while he was dying following his fight with T'Challa at the end of Black Panther.
    #killmongerwasright

#disnikkareallyisvegita
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    DP written right (like say... Duggans run or when Remender wrote him in X-force) is like a sad clown... goofy as **** on the outside but tremendously tormented on the inside. Dude's life sucks.
    Is his girlfriend in the movies made-up?

I always thought Shatterstar was asian. Granted, I never heard of Shatterstar until the movie. So that's probably why...

I don't know what to believe from the movie. I bet DP and Colossus aren't even cool like that in real (comic) life
    Black Panther vs Thor

The monologue is from Westworld.
    The little boys are from the All the Stars music video
    The boats and refugee clips are from a music video called Borders by M.I.A.
    Then there’s a Breaking bad clip of Gus walking away
    And a clip from Malcolm X where he smiles at the child and the smile fades away.
    Then obviously the BP and Infinity War clips.
    M.I.A. still making music? I remember she had a big hit like a decade ago.

#killmongerwasright

#disnikkareallyisvegita
    you know damn well Killmonger is gonna be in T'challa's nightmare or something.

You can't cheapen that death by bringing him back. His last lines were too powerful.

But a shapeshifter..... #giveusZanda!

I always thought Shatterstar was asian. Granted, I never heard of Shatterstar until the movie. So that's probably why...

I don't know what to believe from the movie. I bet DP and Colossus aren't even cool like that in real (comic) life
    I think the only thing the movies took from the mythos were Cable....

BoG likely knows more lol. I only read Deadpool sporadically when it isn't stupid ****

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

In truth, DP can actually be semi-serious (you'll hear his fans complain that writers have him go overboard with the Ryan Reynolds goofyness) and BP has a very dry humorous side to him (that Al Ewing masterfully displayed in Ultimates vol 2). Herbal Supplements BP and Semi-Serious DP would pretty much be an ideal buddy cop; both would still be a yin/yang of personalities.

Even still, when BP impaled DP with his own sword and DP replied "you're a lot nicer in the movie". That amused me greatly. Idk
    I would love to see a scan of that.

No, she's from the comics.

She actually has powers and a codename though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I would love to see a scan of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    M.I.A. still making music? I remember she had a big hit like a decade ago.
    Last I heard she was popping off at black people about how much worse she has it.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Can't say enough of how much I love Killmonger's mask in this show. Perfect blend of the MCU and comics one

This poster is sick

#killmongerwasright

#disnikkareallyisvegita
    To be fair MBJ did say during a press meeting at the same SAG awards (when the cast was asked if there was any reason they would NOT want to do a sequel) that they would all love to return just because they love what they did the first time and because Ryan signed on, but he said except him (because his character died). He may have been hiding a spoiler or he doesn't know if he is gonna return or not.

Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 01-29-2019 at 12:46 PM.

What do you guys think of my Fan Casting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAA5lfLo6v4
    Nice one.

Vanessa Carlysle, a.k.a Copycat, is a shapeshifter who impersonated Domino for a while in early X-Force issues. Her default form isn't quite human:

As for Shartterstar, he's an alien of the same race as Longshot (and technically both his father and his son. Don't ask). Visually, he's always been depicted as Caucasian (with strawberry-blond hair), however.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think the only thing the movies took from the mythos were Cable...

BoG likely knows more lol. I only read Deadpool sporadically when it isn't stupid ****
    "Likely"?

The only hero in the DP movies who WASN'T from the comics was "Pete". Everyone else was from one comic or another, with varying levels of fidelity.

(The villains are more original, except for the big guy, of course.)