Page 84 of 744 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Nice one.

Vanessa Carlysle, a.k.a Copycat, is a shapeshifter who impersonated Domino for a while in early X-Force issues. Her default form isn't quite human:

As for Shartterstar, he's an alien of the same race as Longshot (and technically both his father and his son. Don't ask). Visually, he's always been depicted as Caucasian (with strawberry-blond hair), however.

"Likely"?

The only hero in the DP movies who WASN'T from the comics was "Pete". Everyone else was from one comic or another, with varying levels of fidelity.

(The villains are more original, except for the big guy, of course.)
    I've read theories that Peter is actually Pete Wisdom. The characters Twitter handle was apparently Peter W. Not that I see it personally.

Yeah, no. It's a pretty huge leap to go from

to

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    you know damn well Killmonger is gonna be in T'challa's nightmare or something.

You can't cheapen that death by bringing him back. His last lines were too powerful.

But a shapeshifter..... #giveusZanda!
    Those are the only logical ways to show him. That or basically like N'jobu was shown (so a flashback then a trip to the ancestral plane) but Erik ain't going to be alive. Not unless Tchalla willed it and that would also require a heavy scene between them for why he is alive still, that would need to be powerful as hell to make up for the powerful scene of him dying... Not something I see Coogler trying to tackle. His arc is complete
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    This looks badass! I need 2-3 more seasons of this MINIMUM

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Beautiful. I need a season 2 announcement like yesterday

Michael b killmonger will be back in full glory trouncing Non-michael B Chadwick once again if his homeboy Coogler has any say in the matter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

He was alot nicer in the film.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    What do you guys think of my Fan Casting?

I'd rather see Warren Masemola. He's a great South African actor, has the look, accent and would be a great introduction to US cinema.I think it would be a missed opportunity to not *find* an unknown talent (to US of course) of continental African descent (or close to it) as that could add more heft and authenticity to the role.

Last edited by Yaw; 01-29-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Don't hate the player hate the game...

So my business partner/client calls me earlier today to tell me to take this car off my wish list...

No not that exact one but a nice red one!

I was thinking of giving him the Infinity Gauntlet snappening' but that would be player hating from the sidelines on my part!

Nice interior befitting a king of Wakanda even though in the movie Princess Shuri was the only designated driver before Klaw blew it up!

Up close in my opinion it looks like the best Lexus has ever offered and like a Lamborghini it looks cool sitting still parked in the driveway!

Oh well... When a friend beats you to the punch you can't copycat so I have to pick another dream car to thrive for!

(Come on Black Panther 2 don't let me down step your car game up)
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Michael b killmonger will be back in full glory trouncing Non-michael B Chadwick once again if his homeboy Coogler has any say in the matter
    Except he won't? I still to this day don't know what you have against Coogler and mbj.

Erik's Arc is complete. Cooglers "say" was to have Erik die. He ain't coming back to life because that ruins the powerful ending that they came up with. Coogler aint dumb

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Except he won't? I still to this day don't know what you have against Coogler and mbj.

Erik's Arc is complete. Cooglers "say" was to have Erik die. He ain't coming back to life because that ruins the powerful ending that they came up with. Coogler aint dumb
    Erik may comc back. It's a comic film.

In 20 films, there have only been 2 villains "brought back to life"

- Loki... who as never actually made it through a film dead. He showed up in the post credit scene of Thor and was on the throne by the end of TDW

- Red Skull... who was never shown dead anyway (was teleported away, no body, no death) and had a cameo appearance in IW
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    Honestly I see both Eric and Klaw coming back.

Firstly because are well known actors and potential draws. And secondly because "dying" is supposed to be a part of their characters history anyways.

VIllains (apart from Loki) never came back before in part because they all pretty much sucked. But lately they've actually done a pretty good job developing their villains. They're characters who are actually worth bringing back.

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    We saw Erik die. Unless the snap goes back two years prior to the start of IW, Erik is dead for good, he will have a cameo appearance most likely or seen in flash backs like N'jobu. But him living and breathing? We have yet to see any Character who was shown to die on screen come back to Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    We saw Erik die. Unless the snap goes back two years prior to the start of IW, Erik is dead for good, he will have a cameo appearance most likely or seen in flash backs like N'jobu. But him living and breathing? We have yet to see any Character who was shown to die on screen come back to Life
    Phil did. So it's at least possible. Heck, I'm pretty sure we're about to see half the universe come back to life pretty soon.
    Last edited by XPac; 01-30-2019 at 07:30 AM.

T'challa continued to throw hands in Marvel Knights lolol. Cate's T'challa gives no F's.

And Deadpool finally got to pull a Deadpool in this issue.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 01-30-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html