Page 89 of 744 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 11160

BANNED

The look of disgust when he states youre white you have Wakandas all over the world

I don't mind them giving him Michael B. Jordan's face, but couldn't they at least keep classic Killmonger's size? He's always been Shaquille O'Neal sized, and now he looks like five-foot-ten.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't mind them giving him Michael B. Jordan's face, but couldn't they at least keep classic Killmonger's size? He's always been Shaquille O'Neal sized, and now he looks like five-foot-ten.
    Killmonger gets upgrades later, so the point where he was stronger than T'Challa. Maybe he gets bigger when that happens.

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Technically off-topic, but I've been waiting for this one:

Black Leopard, Red Wolf by Marlon James
    Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Sunspot
    I'd love to see Sunspot (sorry, "Citizen X") take a role in the Agents Of Wakanda. He's GOOD at that James Bond stuff, much better than Nick "movie synergy!" Fury Jr.

I'd love to see Sunspot (sorry, "Citizen X") take a role in the Agents Of Wakanda. He's GOOD at that James Bond stuff, much better than Nick "movie synergy!" Fury Jr.
    Nick Jrs short lived solo was excellent. The colors alone made it worth the money.

I sort of feel bad that Sunspot is being demoted though. He was leading his own Avengers team. But really, being in Agents of Wakanda is better than anything else he might be doing these days.

I would be fully on board with this. Sunspot needs more love plus he would make a great addition.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Dr. Voodoo
    Sunspot
    Blue Marvel

Patriot (my nygga Eli!)
    Night Trasher???

Sunspot seems more worthy than Bishop, but kinda like light-skinned michael jackson and dark-skinned michael jackson, who knows which image will be used! And he may not even be on the opening MCU team! Nygga can barely get face-time in anything not written by Hickman or Ewing. And emphasis on nygga, cuz that's all he is to the x-office, skin bleaching tactics or not!

(sorry, getting carried away )
    Night Thrasher got resurrected by Al Ewing with the magic of time-travel shenanigans pulling him out from what would've been the timeframe of his death in Contest of Champions. He's about due for a resurgence, and I could see a good team-up between him and Black Panther, considering that Night Thrasher, who somewhat parallels Batman over at DC in terms of his basic origin, background, and skill-set, may very well also be an American parallel to Black Panther, who is himself often compared to Batman. (Although obviously, T'Challa outdoes the Dark Knight in terms of technological and financial resources, physical stats, and intelligence. No knock against Batman, he's an icon and a legend for good reason, it's just that the Black Panther is on a whole other level.) Frankly, I could see Night Thrasher realizing the same thing, that as good as he is, Black Panther represents a pinnacle he has yet to reach and could stand to learn from if he's going to up his game now that he's back.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I've been wanting them to make Luke resemble the end of the Netflix show. Oversee Harlems' criminal world. With Prowler and Night Thrasher as his chief enforcers.

Man the dialogue and art is so good... But.. the premise is holding this back from being a truly Steller Kilmonger story. He's lacking the edge that makes him so dangerous. The it factor that shows why he was so dangerous and Tchalla had a hard time facing him in the comics (as well as the military factor from the MCU) that makes you go. Yeah, dude can hang with Tchalla

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I've been wanting them to make Luke resemble the end of the Netflix show. Oversee Harlems' criminal world. With Prowler and Night Thrasher as his chief enforcers.
    Hmm, Prowler could be a good one to bring back as well. He might not be on the same level as T'Challa, but anyone that could hang with Spider-Man through inventions that were originally made as more efficient cleaning tools ought to be on someone's shortlist. (I speak, of course, of Hobie Brown, even though Aaron Davis's incarnation of the Prowler in Into the Spider-Verse was definitely striking and memorable, to say the least.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I mean, I think they were intending to adopt to the King of Hell's Kitchen from Bendis's Daredevil run with Luke as the King rather than Matt. It would be a pretty dramatic jump from either what David F. Walker was doing or what Anthony Del Col did.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I think that works for Net Flixs Cage, or a pre-Bendis Cage. But I don't think Cage as a husband and father would choose to become a crime lord at this stage in his life. That's putting his wife and child in a pretty unsavery lifestyle.

I do think the idea of a super acting as a crime boss is a pretty cool idea though. But it might work better for a different hero, like maybe Night Thrasher or Nighthawk or something.