Page 91 of 744 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    A stupid useless story that's well written and illustrated!

Marvel loves missing easy layups.

They could've called this "Wakanda Forever: Goon Slam Gary" and I think it would've been more appropriate. The final issue could've ended with Tetu meeting Gary and saying somethingsomething nation under our feet somethingsomething in a very cryptic way, and it would've been the perfect segue to goon slam gary's epic goon slam against T'Challa; would've given more meaning to those couple panels in s1. All those years of rage and frustration put into that defining slam.

Would've had the same impact to the mythos as what we're getting here
    The only intriguing thing left is if Ms. Knight becomes Madam Slay or if she takes a bullet to the dome like MCU Ms. Knight

Maybe he ends up being killed by one of the mercs or SHIELD and then gets to the resurrection altar to poewr him up?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Why can't any of the black mutants have black hair tho?

This is problematic!

Bishop - somethingsomething aboriginal
    Storm - somethingsomething... um... i forget what the excuse here is
    Roberto - somethingsomething lightskin michael jackson
    Gentle - somethingsomething male pattern hair loss

Say it with me!

prob. le. ma. tic!
    Robert has good reason due to his mother's heritage.

Bishop I just figure the Jerry Curl made a big come back in his future, lol.

Storm and Gentle though...shrug.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

A stupid useless story that's well written and illustrated!

Marvel loves missing easy layups.

They could've called this "Wakanda Forever: Goon Slam Gary" and I think it would've been more appropriate. The final issue could've ended with Tetu meeting Gary and saying somethingsomething nation under our feet somethingsomething in a very cryptic way, and it would've been the perfect segue to goon slam gary's epic goon slam against T'Challa; would've given more meaning to those couple panels in s1. All those years of rage and frustration put into that defining slam.

Would've had the same impact to the mythos as what we're getting here
    We need MoS to post his goon slam Gary book again, that isht was funny! Marvel has a bad habit for sure. I would like to see what Hudlin, Priest or Redjack would of done with a Kilmonger mini. Especially Priest and Redjack, given Priest has claimed his Erik is much smarter and Redjacks unique take on N'jadaka in the animation

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Something I stumbled upon browsing Pinterest:

We know T'Challa's suit in the movie had fist claws but the second option (if retractable) would be a cool addition to the gauntlets, especially since that second image is a leopard kung fu style fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

We know T'Challa's suit in the movie had fist claws but the second option (if retractable) would be a cool addition to the gauntlets, especially since that second image is a leopard kung fu style fist.
    Ultimate Tchalla flashbacks. Lol

I like the Killmonger story. He wouldn't have reason to be enhanced yet because he hasn't been to Wakanda to see what Tchalla has done to the county and wouldn't know how hard he is to beat. I think the Rise story has to happen first, then he can get in the gym and do them Dwayne Johnson workouts. This is more an exploration of his mental state. Like a Tom King story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    We need MoS to post his goon slam Gary book again, that isht was funny! Marvel has a bad habit for sure. I would like to see what Hudlin, Priest or Redjack would of done with a Kilmonger mini. Especially Priest and Redjack, given Priest has claimed his Erik is much smarter and Redjacks unique take on N'jadaka in the animation
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

So...

Marvel lost their minds this weekend and posted up four fun eps of the show.

pass em around if you want.

it's the whole Memory Train arc plus THE NIGHT HAS WINGS.

T'CHAKA

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

Reminds me of the Ultimate T'Challa.

The knuckle claw idea in that universe was probably the only good idea for that T'Challa. Everything else....*shivers*
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hello Blade my old friend.. this is lit! Man this has been crazy this last year how much stuff has changed (for the better) in regards to BP and other Black heroes.. can we get Luke that Wakandan passport?? Bishop is done for but we can still save Luke! Can we get a multiverse crossover to get Stewart over to marvel? Gotta save that Brotha too he had been done dirty for too long!
    Idk about Luke breh, I think he a lost cause. The worst thing to ever happen to him was marrying Jessica Jones; lost half his audience like a Thanos snap if they ever wanted to market him to his key demographic.. and for what? Paper title of having a marriage no one cares about? Pssht. To a character who bottom of the barrel? Pssht.

Marvel was too dumb to realize this, until the Netflix show of course. But having him married to and/or dating biracial/Latina women in that show was just half assing it. Coogler got it right. Commit or go home!

Other problem for the other half of the demographic, and the other colors of the rainbow, is that his powers are meh. Not Bishop level meh, but being bullet proof for a brute is like having a high school diploma in corporate America. And his bench press ain't that special on average.

Luke Cage vs Namor.. mismatch.
    Luke Cage vs Thor.. mismatch.
    Luke Cage vs Hulk.. mismatch.
    Luke Cage vs Spidey... that's what Rhyno is for...
    Luke Cage vs BP.. that's what Namor is for..

He gets these weird power fluctuations here and there (or when Bendis felt like it) but largely he at 295-315 bench press but these other brutes slanging 405lb, no spotter
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Ultimate Tchalla flashbacks. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Reminds me of the Ultimate T'Challa.

The knuckle claw idea in that universe was probably the only good idea for that T'Challa. Everything else....*shivers*
    I'm thinking less of a fist and more like this (which is what the art is showing anyway):

The primary striking surface is the ridge formed by folding the fingers at the first phalangeal joint.

And yea, Ultimate Black Panther is never to be spoken of again lol

Yo... last week's episode of BP Quest was crack rocks! Got a lil spooky towards the middle like a horror movie tho hahaha

I think this is my 2nd favorite episode, only behind the one where BP kicked Thor's butt

Edit - I don't see the big deal about the Atlanteans, an easter egg semi-origin story behind the greater plot points of Wakanda and Bashenga the GOAT
    Last edited by Rumble; 02-02-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    BASHENGA
    Now imagine this **** in a AAA video game!