Page 98 of 744 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Killmonger was beyond saving so he needed to be put down. And he needs to stay put down for at least the next movie. Resurrecting Erik this earlier would both mess up that last brilliant moment in the film, mess up both T'Challa and Erik's arcs, and it will be a sign that Coogler and co have no confidence in Chadwick's T'Challa to carry his franchise and that Coogler for some reason can't work without MBJ playing a major part in his film. I can imagine the latter part as well as doing a sequel would be new and have it's own pressure for Coogler and his team, but really I think he's done a good job writing and directing T'Challa, and he can continue to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It was. For both T'challa and Killmonger.

For T'challa, it was a step in doing what is necessary as king, even if he didn't want to. He didn't want to kill Killmonger and he almost died because of it and sent the world into chaos. He had pity as soon as he put hte spear in his gut. But it had to be done.

For Killmonger, that last line was too perfect and added an ounce of ooomph to the character. Plus... where do you take him now? The only next logical place would be giving Killmonger an army or something. Another rebellion is pointless, it would just be a redo of the story.

MCU keeps killing off villains because they know repeatedly bringing them back like the comics cheapens them. Most villains are only good for one story.

And before someone brings up Loki, there is a reason they turned him into a mischievous side kick and not a villain after Avengers. And once again... Loki never made it to the end of credits dead until Thanos crushed his neck.
    Also for Tchalla it resonates what hos father said the first time he saw him at the ancestral plane "Your a good man, with a good heart, and it's hard for a good man to be King. He had to address the monster his father had created by not saving his nephew.

And Yeah that whole scene once the Dagger went through Erik was... So powerful. In that moment, he knew he did the right thing, but bin the same breadth he was no different then his father with N'jobu. And his facial expressions showcase this so much, and I think that there, on top of Erik's speech, resonated so much more then of Tchalla was talking back. Letting him see the sunset, that he was just a boy who gave into his rage, almost how he did the same. And yet, he still was willing to show mercy.. it's why Tchalla is the GOAT

Fukk this. I hate it when everyone agrees on a topic.

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

#teamcheapenhisdeath! where yall at???
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

I liked it. I told him so when I met him at AwesomeCon. It felt more real than when Civil War did it to Foster. That wasn't a cheap death, but what happened afterwards was. They just put a tarp on him. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Cheapen his death!

Crazy ass story:

Have him resurrected to lead the Thunderbolts.

He is used to CIA ****. He is such an asset Ross recognized him immediately.

Have him resurrected. Force him to work for some shady white guy while he leads the field team ruthlessly, the whole time trying to figure out a way to get away. Hell, imagine him sacrificing one of the white members of the team and while everyone else is sad, you just see him smirk. Hell, have it be Zemo... killed the guy that t'challa wouldn't lol.

Of course he gets away at the end, setting up BP 3

or screw it... set up AVENGERS 7: KILLMONGERS REVENGE.

Can we put together an all minority Masters of Evil lead by Killmonger?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Crazy ass story:

Have him resurrected. Force him to work for some shady white guy while he leads the field team ruthlessly, the whole time trying to figure out a way to get away. Hell, imagine him sacrificing one of the white members of the team and while everyone else is sad, you just see him smirk. Hell, have it be Zemo... killed the guy that t'challa wouldn't lol.

Then the question becomes, how the he did the US get his body out of Wakanda?

Unless you used Achebe somehow

Crazy ass story:

Mordo is probably the only obvious one. So Strange has an easy counter part.

The actress who plays Ghost was half Nigerian, so I guess she could be a Master of Evil if they wanted. She has history with Ant-Man.

We know a REAL Mandarin exists in the MCU. Presumably this one is asian though we don't know for sure. Doubt he would be led by Killmonger though, the reverse would be more likely.

I think that's pretty much it for the movies. If they wanna go Agents of SHIELD, Raina Lash and Jiaying were all minorities. All dead, but that didn't stop Killmonger.

And if by then they can use Net Flix characters there's the Hand, Steel Serpent, Diamond back and Bushmaster.
    Last edited by XPac; 02-04-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Then the question becomes, how the he did the US get his body out of Wakanda?

Unless you used Achebe somehow
    They get it from the ocean.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    With a Thanos invasion and half the population killed by the snap, in theory there was probably enough turmoil to justify someone sneaking in there and stealing the body if the story required it.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I dont know if he was actually buried there. Plus the next question becomes, how would anyone know where to find him, and WHY would they want him

I dont know if he was actually buried there. Plus the next question becomes, how would anyone know where to find him, and WHY would they want him
    Theoretically speaking, they might want him because he might have traces of the heart shaped herb in his body. The rest was seemingly destroyed and you can't get it from T'Challa.

Also, he legitimately is an heir to the throne of Wakanda. If whoever resurrects him has a means of controlling him, they could indirectly control Wakanda though him.

Ignore my post about the death. I thought you were talking about Nighthawk. lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Killmonger was beyond saving so he needed to be put down. And he needs to stay put down for at least the next movie. Resurrecting Erik this earlier would both mess up that last brilliant moment in the film, mess up both T'Challa and Erik's arcs, and it will be a sign that Coogler and co have no confidence in Chadwick's T'Challa to carry his franchise and that Coogler for some reason can't work without MBJ playing a major part in his film. I can imagine the latter part as well as doing a sequel would be new and have it's own pressure for Coogler and his team, but really I think he's done a good job writing and directing T'Challa, and he can continue to do that.
    Killmonger will be back and be saved in BP2. Coogler knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    Killmonger will be back and be saved in BP2. Coogler knows what he's doing.
    Highly doubt it

CIA planted a chip in all their operatives

Amanda Waller esque person in CIA wants to make Thunderbolts. Killmonger has already been CIA once so they are familiar with him. They know he is now peak human, so they have their own black ops Captain America. The Ressurection Altar ends up enhancing him even more (to spider-man levels)

Bomb implant in brain keeps him compliant... until it doesn't.

He can be ressurected by Achebe or some other priestess/voodoo/idontcare black dude. Killmonger ends up turning him to his side via black power worldwide movement

THEN Minority!MASTERS OF EVIL BABY!

(I realize none of this makes much sense but I am sick of boring killmonger in BP2 talk lol. Lets go higher... KILLMONGER AVENGERS 7! lolol)
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 02-04-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html