Page 430 of 626 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9381
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SekRGhsNK/

new jean variant, i like it
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I had the same thought, except I wanted
    1. Jean
    2. Rachel
    3. Madelyne
    4. Nate Grey
    5. Quentin

I would write as to have to be a Grey to have access to Phoenix if I was making rules for phoenix cannon. It would be cool if QQ had Grey genes from his mother’s side of the family.
    While I like the idea of the Phoenix Five, and even the characters you state and the rule of being a Grey.......you just have to add one exception.........even if it is in the distant future.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 09-11-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SekRGhsNK/

new jean variant, i like it

pretty nice this exclusive variant

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nice, I love that all X-men #1 variants (except one of Laura I think) have been dedicated to Jean.
    Now she needs her own not variant cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

pretty nice this exclusive variant
    Gorgeous! I love this look and always have. Shame it's being ruined by spiteful writing.

I wasn't a fan of the P5, it felt like the story where being a phoenix host lost all it's meaning.
    If the concept ever comes back it should be more meaningful. Each host should represent an aspect of the phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    A few years back, before Jean came back, I had the thought of a Phoenix Five team that included Jean, Rachel, Quentin, Emma, Hope, and Madelyne. They were all color-coded.

Jean was white, Rachel was red, Quentin was pink, Hope was green, and Madelyne was black.
    This reminds me of an idea I had for a team situation where Jean spreads the Phoenix Force out between all the X-Men. I was basically trying to think of what the most polar opposite of all those "host loses control of the Phoenix" stories we've seen too many of. The Phoenix-as-communal-power seems to fit the bill.

Back when the Phoenix Force was way less convoluted, I thought of Jean and Rachel having different roles as Phoenix, with Jean being a guardian of realities (Jean healing the M'Kraan crystal, her connection to it, and the White Hot Room, and undoing Here Comes Tomorrow), and Rachel being a guardian of timelines (her innate chronal abilities, travelling to 616, ending the Sentinel tyranny in her timeline, rescuing Captain Britain from the timestream, arriving in the far future, establishing the Askani, and rescuing baby Nathan and psychically bringing Scott and Jean into the future to raise him)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Gorgeous! I love this look and always have. Shame it's being ruined by spiteful writing.
    What spiteful writing?

I hope we get some meaningful content with Jean and Kid Cable in the next year. I know both will be in the first issue of Hickman's book but Im not really expecting much from him. Maybe Jean can appear in FA or Cable in X-Force

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope we get some meaningful content with Jean and Kid Cable in the next year. I know both will be in the first issue of Hickman's book but Im not really expecting much from him. Maybe Jean can appear in FA or Cable in X-Force
    Yeah, I would like that too. I want them to interact as much as possible while he is still a kid.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Back when the Phoenix Force was way less convoluted, I thought of Jean and Rachel having different roles as Phoenix, with Jean being a guardian of realities (Jean healing the M'Kraan crystal, her connection to it, and the White Hot Room, and undoing Here Comes Tomorrow), and Rachel being a guardian of timelines (her innate chronal abilities, travelling to 616, ending the Sentinel tyranny in her timeline, rescuing Captain Britain from the timestream, arriving in the far future, establishing the Askani, and rescuing baby Nathan and psychically bringing Scott and Jean into the future to raise him)
    Oooh, I really like that!

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I'm really hoping they don't drop the ball with the opportunity they have.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    While I like the idea of the Phoenix Five, and even the characters you state and the rule of being a Grey.......you just have to add one exception.........even if it is in the distant future.
    I mainly thought this was a way to prevent Dark Phoenix from ever occurring so the force could be used for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I mainly thought this was a way to prevent Dark Phoenix from ever occurring so the force could be used for good.
    Oh I know-- and I agree. I guess I'll just say Giraud is a distant relative of the Grey's!