Page 315 of 626 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Wolverine isn't exactly family friendly either.

Psylocke, yeah, she's in trouble.
    He is. There are MULTIPLE iterations of Wolverine. You are honing in on the X-Force and solo material type but Wolverine has utilized quite a bit that he can fit in almost anywhere. Whenever he's with the X-men, he typically is family friendly

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't hate Emma but I think she is maybe too mature, the MCU is very simple I see Disney trying to play something family focused, calm and easy regarding their interactions, with little drama and if there is drama then not personal.
    I think she has chances to join but that may not be 100% sure, she could even be a different character there.
    I think we are past the "too mature for the MCU" stage. They just ended a film murdering Spider-Man and half the universe, and the next one was the biggest movie of all time. Plus, the success of Deadpool and Logan as R-rated movies prove you can take more risks and still be a hit.

R rated cut the profits, they just lose the China money

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

As far as I know, Iger supposedly said they are going to keep deadpool but as its own thing. That is probably were all the mature stuff is going while the mcu stays kid friendly
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    As far as I know, Iger supposedly said they are going to keep deapool but as its own thing. That is probably were all the mature stuff is going while the mcu stays kid friendly
    Sharpay Evans was the most popular female character on High School Musical and she was a meanie

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Sharpay Evans was the most popular female character on High School Musical and she was a meanie
    it was for 13 years old kids and she wasn't

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm not saying Emma isn't going to be there. I believe she has more chances than Jean.
    I'm just having fun thinking at the pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it was for 13 years old kids and she wasn't
    She was popular enough to get her own movie and she was a terrible person. In fact she's the only one who got a spin off that I'm aware off. Don't underestimate how popular being a mean girl is. That's if you want to reduce it to just mean and not mean
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOL...are you really comparing a teenage brat from a tv movie to potential killers and violent content in a block buster?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...are you really comparing a teenage brat from a tv movie to potential killers and violent content in a block buster?
    I'm saying that a c-word is not stop you from getting into a Disney movie. When the mean girl was more popular with children then the good girl.

Tony Stark was an alcoholic.

And deadpool is a household name and Ryan Reynolds is going to crossover he's too popular not to.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-22-2019 at 11:57 AM.

I'm saying that a c-word is not stop you from getting into a Disney movie. When the mean girl was more popular with children then the good girl.

Tony Stark was an alcoholic.

And deadpool is a household name
    Sharpay is relatively harmless and was toned down for her film as the protagonist. You are comparing two extremes

Sharpay is relatively harmless and was toned down for her film as the protagonist. You are comparing two extremes
    I'm saying a superhero who is mean to other superheroes is on par with the current Avengers MCU in fighting. Will Emma be walking around in a thong definitely not. But she fits perfectly her meaness is no different to Iron Mans quips

Same for Wolverine

Sharpay was a laughing stock

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How the Hell do you people even remember what happened in High School Musical?

Also this is low key Emma bashing again. smfh.
    "Cable was right!"

She was popular enough to get her own movie and she was a terrible person. In fact she's the only one who got a spin off that I'm aware off. Don't underestimate how popular being a mean girl is. That's if you want to reduce it to just mean and not mean
    Well the rest went to have a career on movies and music. I don't think it has anything to do with popularity