Page 488 of 626 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    nope she not in it
    Xavier does mention her when he's listing the members of the Quiet Council.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 10-09-2019 at 06:43 PM. Reason: typo

So Marvel is really keeping that outdated costume around, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Yeah, despite implying that she will be changing back and forth between several past looks

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    There is nothing saying X-men Red or phoenix never happened. We have x-men red characters showing up and people with their x-men red costumes like storm.
    The events all happened
    I know nobody has claimed that the past events never happened.

My point is, this whole twist about Moira coming back everytime trying to change things. From the way time travelling has been established, it affects the timeline.
    That explains all the different costumes from different era/books. Professor X being able to walk again. Banshee no longer a zombie looking dude.

Take note, Proteus was a *planned* birth to complete the five.

Maybe Storm's *Red* costume was introduced in some other story that's not *Red* related.

So maybe that's a possibility, this is their way of getting rid of convoluted continuity and start fresh.

Because at some point this whole Moira coming back knowing everything she knows from her past lives and changing things has got to affect something has got to change something.

Anyway, that's just me speculating. I'll be shocked if this is the reason that Hickman gives on Monday explaining Jean's MG costume. I know its far fetched. Anyway, carry on with the Jean appreciation!

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I know nobody has claimed that the past events never happened.

My point is, this whole twist about Moira coming back everytime trying to change things. From the way time travelling has been established, it affects the timeline.
    That explains all the different costumes from different era/books. Professor X being able to walk again. Banshee no longer a zombie looking dude.

Take note, Proteus was a *planned* birth to complete the five.

Maybe Storm's *Red* costume was introduced in some other story that's not *Red* related.

So maybe that's a possibility, this is their way of getting rid of convoluted continuity and start fresh.

Because at some point this whole Moira coming back knowing everything she knows from her past lives and changing things has got to affect something has got to change something.

Anyway, that's just me speculating. I'll be shocked if this is the reason that Hickman gives on Monday explaining Jean's MG costume. I know its far fetched. Anyway, carry on with the Jean appreciation!
    banshee was just ressurrected, and Xavier has a new body because he used the material of fantomex to do a new body.

Moira actual life contain all or majority of 616 x-men events

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Jean going back to and wearing that costume is probably pure nostalgia on her part as it represents the last time she was truly herself and in control of her life and future and potential before the Phoenix Force came in and frakked things up royally ever after. Even my favourite Jean eras...in X-Factor and New X-Men...the PF ended up inserting itself into the drama.
    It could be HiX-Man referencing a "pure" Jean Grey before the PF had gotten its claws into her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Jean going back to and wearing that costume is probably pure nostalgia on her part as it represents the last time she was truly herself and in control of her life and future and potential before the Phoenix Force came in and frakked things up royally ever after. Even my favourite Jean eras...in X-Factor and New X-Men...the PF ended up inserting itself into the drama.
    It could be HiX-Man referencing a "pure" Jean Grey before the PF had gotten its claws into her.
    there's no reason why she couldnt wear a brand new costume to represent a non-Phoenix era going forward with the Krakoa status quo

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I wonder if Jean could be the one non villainous mutant of HoXPoX hinted at in Hickman's 92 mutants 91 villains comment? Jean never seemed do anything shady beyond participating in the Orchis mission which is arguably a defensive measure and showed concern for humans on multiple points. Plus she's wearing a costume from an era where she was seen as more innocent.

Jean Grey saves Life 10

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I wonder if Jean could be the one non villainous mutant of HoXPoX hinted at in Hickman's 92 mutants 91 villains comment? Jean never seemed do anything shady beyond participating in the Orchis mission which is arguably a defensive measure and showed concern for humans on multiple points. Plus she's wearing a costume from an era where she was seen as more innocent.
    I don't think Hickman has her on a high steem so I don't think it will be her. Probably some original character or a minor unexpected character.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Jean Grey saves Life 10

Its hard to imagine Hickman's Jean being the same way

Yeah I don’t think Jean is on Hickman’s priority list. She’ll appear every once in a while, use her TP once and that’s it.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I guess it is Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Jean Grey saves Life 10

Jean has a humour sense

Like others said I can't see Jean saving anything or even having a main role.

I seeing people saying that Hickman can write female characters well, I disagree. He can only write female characters with antihero personalities. is invisible woman was as dry as his Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Could you guys/girls (if you have twitter) ask Hickman about the Marvel Girl costume?