Page 316 of 626 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well the rest went to have a career on movies and music. I don't think it has anything to do with popularity
    I'm talking about the character. Disney has ridiculous air tight contracts with it's actors if it wanted the others to return they would have but the character itself who is the instigator in the movies was popular enough to get her own movie. And that's just one example.

Being mean doesn't disqualify any character from a Disney movie given the Disney channel tends to prop these people up in their kids shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'm talking about the character. Disney has ridiculous air tight contracts with it's actors if it wanted the others to return they would have but the character itself who is the instigator in the movies was popular enough to get her own movie. And that's just one example.

Being mean doesn't disqualify any character from a Disney movie given the Disney channel tends to prop these people up in their kids shows.
    If they signed 3 movies, it was 3 movies. Actors are getting smart too
    I only ever see memes of Troy, I didn't even knew about Shapay movie and I watched a bunch of Disney movies whan i was 18-25

If they signed 3 movies, it was 3 movies. Actors are getting smart too
    I only ever see memes of Troy, I didn't even knew about Shapay movie and I watched a bunch of Disney movies whan i was 18-25
    Idris Elba had to leave filming the Long Walk to Freedom when he was in South Africa to go and do Reshoots for Thor as he was contacted. Had to fly up and down

You have to be free at all times to come back if needed for a appearance and if a toy maker want a you you have to go.

You sign a no compete clause too

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Idris Elba had to leave filming the Long Walk to Freedom when he was in South Africa to go and do Reshoots for Thor as he was contacted. Had to fly up and down

You have to be free at all times to come back if needed for a appearance and if a toy maker want a you you have to go.

You sign a no compete clause too
    Reshooting is part of a movies and is in the contract. Just like Cavill had to be availiable to resshot JL while doing mission impossible.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

lol...good times
    Jeen was so badass.
    I hope Jean can keep some attitude on X-force but I think much of Jeen's atittude came from wanting to do everything different and not follow fate.
    Adult Jean is more mature and usually has to be responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jeen was so badass.
    I hope Jean can keep some attitude on X-force but I think much of Jeen's atittude came from wanting to do everything different and not follow fate.
    Adult Jean is more mature and usually has to be responsible.
    It probably wont happen but it would be cool if Jean and Domino interact and she brings up that time she helped out X-Force before (Extermination).

i have extermination ptsd, i hope jean and quentin go to get information and do good cop/bad cop
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    i have extermination ptsd, i hope jean and quentin go to get information and do good cop/bad cop
    Honestly, I'm hyped for Jean interacting with Quentin.
    Jeen interacted with him but she was a teen , the dynamic was different, I bet the one with adult Jean will be more interesting.

I forgot about him. That another person on X-Force that she interacted with as a teen that I want to see referenced

I tweeted Mr. Hickman about why Jean Grey started going by Marvelgirl again when she is clearly a WOMAN now, and why, of all costumes, she's wearing her Marvelgirl costume again. No response. I read over in one of the facebook fan groups that someone else tweeted him and still no response. If you have twitter, I urge you to politely ask Mr. Hickman this valid question. If enough people ask, I am sure it will be answered. Please don't be ugly in your posts.

Also, didn't teen Jean Grey hate the Marvelgirl dress when she was reading adult Beast's mind and he pictured her wearing it?

There is just so much that can be lost and swept under the rug, if Jean Grey is written without acknowledging that her teen self did in the present (pink form evolution) and her adult development within the pages of Xmen Red.

I dont think there is an answer to that question other than Hickman likes it. I dont expect to see an in story reason given why Jean goes by that again beyond her embracing using a codename again and Im not sure we'll get even that

JONATHAN HICKMAN: Explaining my work gave me hives. I hate talking about my work. I will never talk about my work. What you think is what's right. I will not tear down the wall. I will not pull back the curtain. I am an alien.

X-FANS: The American people demand to know why the thighs are loose, Mr. Hickman. Is this how you start your first 100 days in office? How are other nations expected to respond to this hostile play?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Few people watched the last two movies #blessed

marvel is adjective and DC isn't. so captain marvel. ms marvel all work.

the problem of marvel girl is: not have been used for a long time.

Jean doesn't has a secret ID

also she should be Marvel worman
    Marvel is not an adjective.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

JDW would probably be more likely to answer what's going on with Jean than Hickman.

AiPT!: You mentioned X-Men Red–how did you go about redefining Jean Grey for a new generation of readers?

Tom Taylor: I tried to put myself in her shoes for one thing. I get bored by the love triangle thing and I wanted her to not have any of that. People were like, ‘who is she going to hook up with’? I was like, who cares? She’s got a world to save. I’m going to worry about that first. But also, just the idea of coming back to life in this day and age at a time of real anxiety and a time of a very divided world, and for someone who can feel people, who is that empathetic and can feel what’s going on–to come back and feel that and just go I’m not going to be overwhelmed by this, I’m going to change this, I’m going to weaponize truth. Once I got a handle on her, I basically took where she was heading with Grant Morrison and just kept going toward where I thought she should be.
    First X-Lady