Page 206 of 626 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 9381
    Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That will probably come to play when someone needs an excuse to use the shi'ar. Though if i remember correctly Jeen already knew her family was wiped out and the shi'ar hunted her on the trial of Jean Grey.

it's never too late, not to long ago one broccoli guy tried to kill Rachel for what Jean did on the DPS and that is even more distant.
    If anything maybe Jean would start a Issue say leaving flowers at the graves......perhaps even Annie’s......not sure if anyone on the team would be there for support......hopefully it wouldn’t lead to a super villain grave yard fight........(Marvel hasn’t really had that)

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That was more than a decade ago. I saw some fans wanting Jean to react to it, but it happened too far long ago to have a major effect now
    Why should that matter? It was still something major for her that wasn’t directly addressed. I don’t see it being touched on bc Bendis already has Jean react to it.

Speaking of the Shiar. I was against it at first but another trial of JG might be interesting. This time Jean doesn’t run she goes with the Shiar willingly. Jean or the Shiar come to a conclusion that Jean will battle the Shiar (call back to the DP saga) for her freedom.
    First X-Lady

Why? Thats so redundant bc we've already had the Shi'ar come for Jean, put her on trial, attack her family, etc... so many times already. There is nothing for Jean to go on trial for and that would be the worst way to rehash the Phoenix story arc.

I think a different take could be a rogue group within the Shi'ar that dont want to destroy the Phoenix but rather worship it with one wanting to harness its power for herself and believes Jean to be the key to drawing it out and they go after her
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-22-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why? Thats so redundant bc we've already had the Shi'ar come for Jean, put her on trial, attack her family, etc... so many times already. There is nothing for Jean to go on trial for and that would be the worst way to rehash the Phoenix story arc.

I think a different take could be a rogue group within the Shi'ar that dont want to destroy the Phoenix but rather worship it with one wanting to harness its power for herself and believes Jean to be the key to drawing it out and they go after her
    The Shiar would say this is the real Jean and not a younger version who hadn't committed the crime yet. And I want to see Jean kick some Shiar butt esp after what they done.
    First X-Lady

Marvel Future Fight. Jean's Red costume got accidentally leaked. Here's the icon for it. They did a good job with her Phoenix look can't wait to see what the Red costume looks like.

First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    The Shiar would say this is the real Jean and not a younger version who hadn't committed the crime yet. And I want to see Jean kick some Shiar butt esp after what they done.
    It’s still a rehash of a story that’s been done multiple times

I have just glossed over the last 8 pages, it seemed like the same stuff again and again, and i have nomidea what “shilling” means.

Ive not followedd any of the current AU stuff, but from Red and (recent) Uncanny, who are your favourute Jean relationships? I am really REALLY missing Jean abd Honey Badger. They were the most heart melting, true Jean moments to me. Who do you think are Heans warnest relationships outside of the Ororo / Scott / Logan obvious bits.

I like in geberal Jeans relations with some of the younger cast. We didnt see much of it but hervsupport of Jubillee when child Illyana died was touching.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I would like for her to mentor Quentin Quire or Helion.

QQQ just has a knack for driving people crazy. Not sure Jean's temper would allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    QQQ just has a knack for driving people crazy. Not sure Jean's temper would allow it.
    I can deal with QQ dying at the hands of Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I have just glossed over the last 8 pages, it seemed like the same stuff again and again, and i have nomidea what “shilling” means.

Ive not followedd any of the current AU stuff, but from Red and (recent) Uncanny, who are your favourute Jean relationships? I am really REALLY missing Jean abd Honey Badger. They were the most heart melting, true Jean moments to me. Who do you think are Heans warnest relationships outside of the Ororo / Scott / Logan obvious bits.

I like in geberal Jeans relations with some of the younger cast. We didnt see much of it but hervsupport of Jubillee when child Illyana died was touching.
    Disassembled IMHO forced Jean into a role meant for Kitty Pryde. She's always been caring to the younger students without patronizing them or treating them as lesser than. I hope her friendship/shared mentorship with Gentle continues; also I'd love for her friendships with Dust, Honey Badger, and X-23 to continue in some capacity.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Would absolutely LOVE her to mentor Quentin! He can be opposite of her much like Emma was, minus the spite and envy. We get all that great humor, minus the baggage! So totally agree!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel Future Fight. Jean's Red costume got accidentally leaked. Here's the icon for it. They did a good job with her Phoenix look can't wait to see what the Red costume looks like.

My girl will be back at the top of the metagame soon enough.

Looks like the next update will be based on the main team of Disassembled. Jean and Storm are getting their Red uniforms, Iceman and Bishop seem to be FINALLY coming, I guess Nightcrawler, Beast, Psylocke and X-23 will finally get their newest looks in the game. Nothing indicates Cannonball, Polaris or Jubilee so far, though.

I'm just kind of waiting on a HoX/PoX update. If this update gives the lv. 70 cap to Jean, Storm and Beast, Cyclops and Rogue will be the only ones left on the line to have unlockable potential.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Would absolutely LOVE her to mentor Quentin! He can be opposite of her much like Emma was, minus the spite and envy. We get all that great humor, minus the baggage! So totally agree!
    well good argument.

questin tried to sleep with Teen Jean LOL thi sowuld be awkward