Page 200 of 626 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9381

Can we not do this.
    Who cares if Emma is his favorite character, let's wait till we read the comic before we start complaining about how Hickman treats Jean in comparison to Emma.
    Right now there's no reason to give ourselves needless headaches

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Can we not do this.
    Who cares if Emma is his favorite character, let's wait till we read the comic before we start complaining about how Hickman treats Jean in comparison to Emma.
    Morrison run was the same things, and what that got us?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Can we not do this.
    I agree, this fight is already taking place on another thread. Let this thread be free of that drama

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that if he had mentioned Jean and not Emma, you would be praising his vision and creativity to the heavens?

God forbid a writer actually like a character you don't.
    Let's not work with probabilities. He didn't said anything about Jean, but shill out a lot about Emma.

writers can like any character they want, but they shouldn't writer their fave at the expense of others

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Morrison run was the same things, and what that got us?
    How is what Hickman mentioned anything REMOTELY close to Morrison's run? You're acting like Hickman's first course of action will be to kill Jean again.

Screw it, just read del torro's post. Not gonna bother. If certain people are convinced that Hickman is going to murder Jean, no amount of evidence will convince them. Personally, I'm just hoping this AU stuff is done for a while.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel Strike Force

She starts out as Phoenix but if she is killed she resurrects as Dark Phoenix and her abilities also change.

So Strike Force uses the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 mechanic?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So Strike Force uses the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 mechanic?
    I'm a fan of that mechanic, but I'm one of those monsters that plays Team Five Bars in tournaments (X-23, Morrigan, Jean).

How is what Hickman mentioned anything REMOTELY close to Morrison's run? You're acting like Hickman's first course of action will be to kill Jean again.
    Morrison only killed Jean on the last issue of his run. No, i don't think Hickman will kill Jean now or on his lat issue. the way he talks about Emma is clearly worrying, he clearly stan and that is whre danger lies. Been there, done that

What part of this being the Jean Grey Appreciation thread don't you get? Go roast Emma somewhere else.
    "Cable was right!"

I'm a fan of that mechanic, but I'm one of those monsters that plays Team Five Bars in tournaments (X-23, Morrigan, Jean).
    I haven't touched the game in years. Might pick up the PC version on cheap so I don't have to deal with PSN or Xbox Live.
    "Cable was right!"

Comic Geek in General

Screw it, just read del torro's post. Not gonna bother. If certain people are convinced that Hickman is going to murder Jean, no amount of evidence will convince them. Personally, I'm just hoping this AU stuff is done for a while.
    Agreed.....and for random thought here’s Whirl to blow up some Legislators, with his optic smiling (Whirl.....somewhat unhinged Ex Wrecker, kinda a Autobot, Super Uninvincible, kinda started the Great War......yes, I’m a Transformers fanboy, who wants to fight me......)

Sorry, got lost in the moment......where was I? Ah yes.....just because a writer says who he prefers doesn’t doom another character.......if i was a professional writer, yes I’d go retcon crazy, but I recognize that because I have a favorite I know others have their own favorite characters......I’m a fan of Jean, as when I started reading there where only a few telepaths on the dang team......it was less of a school, and she was the rational mature one......(then again, when I started super hero comics in general, Wally wasn’t broken, Barry was still dead, Supergirl was a proplasmic clone not Kryptonian, Hal was just losing his mind, Batman was broken, Superman died, came back and had a mullet, Wolverine was about to lose his metal, Cap was about to start Fighting Chance, the JSA where getting the short end of the stick, Image had superhero books.......)

I doubt they’ll kill Jean just for kicks.....if anything Hickman’s liable to have her be on another book at best, or have her be partnered with a buffer and his favorite (also, his description was Emma when she first became part of Generation X, not Morrison’s interpretations)
    Last edited by Decoy; 05-20-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I haven't touched the game in years. Might pick up the PC version on cheap so I don't have to deal with PSN or Xbox Live.
    Since Infinite crashed and burned horribly, it is the one that sees the most play. Definitely go PC, since the modding community really does work for the community.

Comic Geek in General

Since Infinite crashed and burned horribly, it is the one that sees the most play. Definitely go PC, since the modding community really does work for the community.
    Never ran Marvel Cap 3 with Phoenix, tended to used Iron Man, Deadpool, Spider-Man (Proton Cannon!/ Maximum Spider/ Bang Bang Bang)......May have to see if I can find it on PSN....the 4 isn’t backward compatible

I used X-23, She-Hulk and C.Viper and I was bad with Jean (in vanilla version).
    "Cable was right!"