Page 404 of 626 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The costume needs tights, and then it'd be fine! Maybe cut the sharp points off of the mask, too.
    You know, I didn't think there was ever a chance of me liking this costume, but if they gave her thigh-highs I might not have a choice.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    You know, I didn't think there was ever a chance of me liking this costume, but if they gave her thigh-highs I might not have a choice.
    Yes! Thigh highs would be perfect too. A pair of gold thigh highs with some black or green tights underneath, boom.

Also: the coloring NEEDS to be more gold than yellow.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    That's so beautiful!!

Also check these:

Marvel discovered that Jean has thighs

Cape aside, I think the Marvel Girl dress should be redesigned to look more like the classic Supergirl design. It's a modern, classy take on that kind of design. Basically, give it some detailing, tights, a bette rbelt, and thigh highs... and profit.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Cape aside, I think the Marvel Girl dress should be redesigned to look more like the classic Supergirl design. It's a modern, classy take on that kind of design. Basically, give it some detailing, tights, a bette rbelt, and thigh highs... and profit.

They did it on Extraordinary and the result was bad.

Even supergirl now is using pants on the tv show. Jean isn't a girl anymore

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They did it on Extraordinary and the result was bad.

Even supergirl now is using pants on the tv show. Jean isn't a girl anymore
    Supergirl has a new design entirely because Melissa Benoist wanted to be warmer while filming. That's literally the only reason.

Grown women wear skirts all the time and acting like they don't is dumb, sexist, and ageist. The Extraordinary costume isn't great but that's because Ramos isn't a great designer, not because the concept is bad.

Supergirl has a new design entirely because Melissa Benoist wanted to be warmer while filming. That's literally the only reason.

Grown women wear skirts all the time and acting like they don't is dumb, sexist, and ageist. The Extraordinary costume isn't great but that's because Ramos isn't a great designer, not because the concept is bad.
    Sure grown women use skirts, just that it is a bad design when you have a hero that can fly

Sure grown women use skirts, just that it is a bad design when you have a hero that can fly
    ... Unless they're wearing tights underneath it like I've been advocating for this entire time? You legitimately can't act like designs with tunics or skirts or dresses aren't viable when examples like Supergirl and Ms Marvel exist.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-03-2019 at 04:47 PM.

... Unless they're wearing tights underneath it like I've been advocating for this entire time?
    I was never fan of skirts being used with tights

I was never fan of skirts being used with tights
    Honey, that's a you problem, not a problem with the design aesthetic.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    That's so beautiful!!

Also check these:

[/IMG]
    It looks pretty. I hope there are good news on NYC but given that she will appear on two books I don't think there will be much for her on wave two.

Grown women wear skirts; most grown women superheroines however dont

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It looks pretty. I hope there are good news on NYC but given that she will appear on two books I don't think there will be much for her on wave two.
    do we actually think wave 2 would already get announced by NYCC?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    do we actually think wave 2 would already get announced by NYCC?
    I don't know to be honest.

Skirts can be pretty regardless of age but for a physically demanding job like superheroing they could be very impractical.