Page 617 of 626 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 9381

Now that Apo is on Krakoa, it's time to dig up his old Manifesto :

X-Factor_Vol_1_65_Bonus_Sheet_3.jpg

It never felt more appropriate now that Jean is calling herself Marvel "Girl" again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Jean is so iconic and so cool with the Phoenix imagery and fire effects. Sad that the games know better than the comics.
    True. But I think this wanted Jean as Phoenix or a powerful Jean out of the way temporarily to reset mutants to living in Krakoa. Hickman has already mentioned the Phoenix, so I'm sure we'll see Phoenix/Jean soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    True. But I think this wanted Jean as Phoenix or a powerful Jean out of the way temporarily to reset mutants to living in Krakoa. Hickman has already mentioned the Phoenix, so I'm sure we'll see Phoenix/Jean soon.
    It would be cool if Hickman has Jean access the force and repower all the depowered mutants with the use of cerebro so she is also updating the data base at the same time. We already saw a fragment of the force can repower a mutant in Gen X when Quentin used his to not only devamp Jubilee but give her her powers back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It would be cool if Hickman has Jean access the force and repower all the depowered mutants with the use of cerebro so she is also updating the data base at the same time. We already saw a fragment of the force can repower a mutant in Gen X when Quentin used his to not only devamp Jubilee but give her her powers back.
    This is an interesting idea, even if it's not the force itself, but the absence of it now...what I mean is, maybe Jean doesn't need it...huh, imagine the feeling of having once had wings on your back, and having those wings long ago pulled out...and the feeling of the tug tug in the shoulders when the wind blows across the places in the back along the blades where it was...

that kind of connection!

in my opinion Quentin should never grow old, like Peter Pan...with pink hair...and of course 'a girl' can play him why not...or the other way around or both already, he ought to be always too curious and dead set against Captain Hook.

And Jean could step out of the fire (or after burn of a fridge) and into her own...next thing.
    Last edited by sungila; 12-25-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I don’t think soon. Aaron has the Phoenix under the avengers office now with his avengers of the past. He has hinted that the Phoenix will join the avengers for the final arc of his avengers . Phoenix and Namor are out of the x-office until the end of Aaron era . Maybe one or two years more only.

And Hickman only said that Phoenix and ganactus don’t mess with the dominios usually because they are a natural phenomenon. I only saw that comment as a way to clarify that the dominios won’t be defeated by a deuce ex machina.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    I don’t think soon. Aaron has the Phoenix under the avengers office now with his avengers of the past. He has hinted that the Phoenix will join the avengers for the final arc of his avengers . Phoenix and Namor are out of the x-office until the end of Aaron era . Maybe one or two years more only.

And Hickman only said that Phoenix and ganactus don’t mess with the dominios usually because they are a natural phenomenon. I only saw that comment as a way to clarify that the dominios won’t be defeated by a deuce ex machina.
    I'm not convinced that we won't see the Phoenix back on the Xmen side of things before long. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phoenix comes back sometime this summer honestly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm not convinced that we won't see the Phoenix back on the Xmen side of things before long. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phoenix comes back sometime this summer honestly.
    Why this summer ? there is any hint about it?

Astonishing Member

Why this summer ? there is any hint about it?
    Nope. Totally pulling that guess out my ass.

There is the detail of Aaron using phoenix, she will have a Avengers spotlight issueby next years.

I don't see any urgency on the mention of phoenix and Galactus by Hickman, it seems to be about far future stuff

came across this cute image today:

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

It was HER idea all along!
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Plenty of characters have appeared in both X-Men and Avengers at the same time. No big deal. Hickman would not have mentioned the Phoenix so soon if there he wasn't seeding the plans for her. That doesn't mean I think she is going to be Phoenix next month, and considering how long it takes to develop certain plans a year is comparatively soon.

Hickman left plenty of Easter eggs/hints for long term plans regarding Jean/Phoenix. Back to the Marvel Girl mini. Dies again in space. Hatches out of an egg AGAIN (everyone does in Krakoa, but considering Jean only recently came back out of a Phoenix egg). And resurrects Charles.

Quite clearly Phoenix/Jean is going to show up in MCU, which loves cosmic characters and stories.

I may be on the minority, but I wish MUA3 would have used regular Jean, though she turned out pretty cool and powerful and that move where she uses a kfc leg to lift opponents is TK like. Also I think she should combine her pink tk blobs with the Phoenix fire.
    Last edited by starduck; 12-25-2019 at 11:47 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Normal TK Jean isn't really an option with the way that Team Ninja made this game. There's no option for a free range TK power, etc. That's why Psylocke is very ninja heavy as well.

Also, in regards to the Phoenix coming back soon and Aaron's hints... back during the Celestial arc wasn't there a hint that Jean was feeling some Phoenix power when the celestial's nearly killed everyone on Earth? Something about her feeling everything burning. What if the Phoenix in Avengers is Jean?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Normal TK Jean isn't really an option with the way that Team Ninja made this game. There's no option for a free range TK power, etc. That's why Psylocke is very ninja heavy as well.

Also, in regards to the Phoenix coming back soon and Aaron's hints... back during the Celestial arc wasn't there a hint that Jean was feeling some Phoenix power when the celestial's nearly killed everyone on Earth? Something about her feeling everything burning. What if the Phoenix in Avengers is Jean?
    Oh I know. I also like that even though Marvel keeps passing around the Phoenix like it was hot potato. Jean still is it's more iconic host