Page 300 of 626 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 9381
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    That is awesome.

Did you make this statue?
    No, is from SDCC.
    I wish i were that good

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean should get her time, but since the story is about Scott redeeming himself, the story can't be about her
    Well that story is over so I guess you don't have anything more to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Well that story is over so I guess you don't have anything more to worry about.
    of Scott redeeming himself?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yeah, I know. The same goes for the adults, I mean they probably are going to be even more equal than the teens. We first have to read how they are going to interact before judging.
    That is not how Hickman writes couples. Sure we have to read but I won't hold my breathe

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That is not how Hickman writes couples. Sure we have to read but I won't hold my breathe
    ... What part of his F4 told you that he didn't write Sue and Reed as equals?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    ... What part of his F4 told you that he didn't write Sue and Reed as equals?
    The drama was really about Reed, his father and the kids. Invisible woman #1 did more for her than the entire Hickman's run

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I haven't had the chance to discuss Age of Xman Omega or Uncanny. I am glad that all the Jean/Scott fans were happy. I admit I did like the scene. Jean looked really cool walking toward Scott with the fire behind her. It was a nice little moment, but I can see how Scott/Emma fans aren't excited.

Age of X-man Omega was just meh to me. I don't think the writers there understood Jean. It felt she was just reduced to the "girlfriend" character. There is more to the character than romantic relationships.

I am glad that both Omega and Uncanny are over. I don't like Rosenberg's writing so much, but I never deny his talent. Though Scott and Jean had a moment I can't get past all the characters who perished nor the lackluster story.

Bring on Hickman! Jean's role in the preview looked great. Jean looks so young too which I like. I'm starting to accept the Marvel Girl costume and codename (as long as it doesn't stick too long). She's with the students so she may be a teacher. I also loved the inclusion of Sage and Doug.
    She is in different costumes in different covers.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The drama was really about Reed, his father and the kids. Invisible woman #1 did more for her than the entire Hickman's run
    We know Hickman is focused on Magneto and Xavier though, he practically said it himself

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I have seen that in the tv shows and movies, redheads are replaced by African Americans: Iris and Wally West, Jimmy Olsen, Starfire and now Ariel ... do you think that Jean can be the next victim?
    Anna Diop, who is the woman that plays Starfire, is not African American.
    She is Senegalese.
    She was born and raised in Senegal which is a country in West Africa.
    The Atlantic archipelago, Cape Verde is located of its coast.
    It was a Portuguese colony until 1975 , and then it became an independent African nation.
    I have ancestry from there.
    Most Africans that the Portuguese imported into Cape Verde were more likely to have been Senegalese.

Originally, Starfire had golden skin that was chalked up to being a Mediterranean Tan and auburn hair. Her father had auburn hair, and her mother had red hair.
    In some comics, Starfire even had brown hair to go with her golden skin.
    Later on, Starfire had orange skin and red hair and sometimes even orange hair.

The woman that plays Starfire is not African American.
    She's Senegalese.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But it honestly bores me to talk about this drama here so I will quit
    but before I will try to post some images of Cyclops appreciating Jean (because he does, people forget how much he does)
    Attachment 84693
    Attachment 84694
    Tyke also tried to be there for Jean, even if their relationship was complicated.
    Attachment 84695
    Jott fans should send letters to Bendis

BANNED

Different covers have Jean in different costumes, so who knows what she’ll actually be in.

Jean is one of five X-Men included in the Marvel 80th Anniversary frame variants (with the other X-Men being Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Rogue).

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Jean is one of five X-Men included in the Marvel 80th Anniversary frame variants (with the other X-Men being Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Rogue).

As it should be. She returns to her rightful place as one of the big five.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Cyclops standing next to Scarlet Witch is heresy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

I hate it that the 90s suit is the one that Scott used more recently and he's rightfully portrayed here. Damn it.

Other than that, great job picking my take on the mutants Big 5. Doing God's work here.

Glad Jean is pictured!