Page 293 of 626 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I wonder when Scott and Emma haters will stop posting their grievances here.
    They can do it in the Scott and Jean thread, but this is supposed to be the Jean Grey appreciation thread!

And you can dislike Scott and Jean getting back together and still appreciate Jean.

At this point I don't think anybody wants any of them back together no matter the combination of ships.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 07-17-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    That was in the 80s during the golden age. Not the regressive **** that's happened the past 10 or so years.
    Teen Jean led her team of X-men. Jean led Red and unofficially in Disassembled. Kitty led X-men Gold. Psylocke unofficially led Astonishing X-men. Even when Scott and Wolverine were alive, Storm led two teams (Uncanny X-Force and Xmen v4). Jubilee led Generation X. There have been TONS of examples of female leaders in the X-world in recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It feels weird, like if Superman changed back to Superboy
    Besides that, I think she is more known nowadays as just plain Jean Grey than Marvel Girl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Teen Jean led her team of X-men. Jean led Red and unofficially in Disassembled. Kitty led X-men Gold. Psylocke unofficially led Astonishing X-men. Even when Scott and Wolverine were alive, Storm led two teams (Uncanny X-Force and Xmen v4). Jubilee led Generation X. There have been TONS of examples of female leaders in the X-world in recent history.
    You know what's it about. They'll never accept your points.

Mighty Member

They can do it in the Scott and Jean thread, but this is supposed to be the Jean Grey appreciation thread!
    There is a Scemma thread buried a few pages deep in the forum, but Scemma shippers don't use it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's gonna say those don't count cuz Logan and Scott were corpses so don't bother.
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I wonder when Scott and Emma haters will stop posting their grievances here.
    God this is so true, and it is worse when they don't get it or pretend they actually care about Jean just to bash other characters or ships.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-17-2019 at 12:45 PM.

The last issue was a huge blow to Jean's character development. Even worse they are putting her back in her Marvel Girl costume.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

(1) The last issue was a huge blow to Jean's character development. (2) Even worse they are putting her back in her Marvel Girl costume.
    1) How so?

2)
    oh
    no
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    It has been clear that they have been wanting to see each other again since their respective resurrections and neither stoped loving each other, even in PR she wasn't upset about the affair and Scott was all too happy to reconect. Admittedly i don't think that it was necessary to trash Emma in the process, but even if Rosenberg had left her alone, this would still have happen.
    I think it was. Everything has to be fair

Rosenberg mislead me very well. All that talk about Jean being alone was a lie. He said the reunion on phoenix ressurrection was just a quick way to give closure and it was more of a heartfelt goodbye to move on.
    It was all a freaking lie. The first chance he had, they are kissing again

Not to rub sault in the wound, but... The HOX/POX preview book with interviews confirms Scott will be the leader in HOX. JDW says "Scott and his handpicked team of X-Men", with the HOX #2 cover with Jean on it on the side, so apparently he's the one who chose that roster in-story.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The first chance he had, they are kissing again
    Good, I think they are an amazing couple, both are probably the most important and connected characters for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Not to rub sault in the wound, but... The HOX/POX preview book with interviews confirms Scott will be the leader in HOX. JDW says "Scott and his handpicked team of X-Men", with the HOX #2 cover with Jean on it on the side, so apparently he's the one who chose that roster in-story.
    yeah, I was going to post this. I just hope Jean won't be written like Susie.
    It was nice to have x-men RED while it lasted. Everything back to normal

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think it was. Everything has to be fair

Rosenberg mislead me very well. All that talk about Jean being alone was a lie. He said the reunion on phoenix ressurrection was just a quick way to give closure and it was more of a heartfelt goodbye to move on.
    It was all a freaking lie. The first chance he had, they are kissing again
    But was it a lie? I mean when he wrote PR, did he know that Scott was being resurrected the next year? I don't think so. So therefore if he didn't know that, it wouldn't be a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Ahahahahhahahahahah.

No more being leader for Jean.