Page 452 of 626 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Did they ever explain how Cassandra went from "Feared Galactic tyrant capable of shattering the Shi'Ar empire by herself" to "Losing to one X-person"?
    They never overpowered Cassandra and in order to trick her they had to use Searebro. And she was manipulating an entire military force in the last 2 issues too. And in the last issue head on she took the entire team fairly handily until they dosed her with nanites

They also couldn't dent her head on so they had to resort to Magneto helmets and then hit her with nanites in the end.

Telepathy wise she was still well above both Rachel and Jean in Red. The issue in Red was not her power level it was that she was an idiot. She waited a whole week for them to manufacture Magneto helmets
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-20-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Her X-men Red costume can look awesome under the right artist
    Attachment 87344
    Attachment 87345
    Attachment 87346
    I did come to appreciate the costume. It is a stonger looking than the MG attire.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Her X-men Red costume can look awesome under the right artist
    Attachment 87344
    Attachment 87345
    Attachment 87346
    Here Red costume in Extermination was just perfect.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Here Red costume in Extermination was just perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I did come to appreciate the costume. It is a stonger looking than the MG attire.
    The weird thing is that he could have had it but for some reason it was changed
    67730210_117844676183870_1781077201335295867_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    He's probably just poking fun at the people complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He's probably just poking fun at the people complaining.
    what if is true? that could be cool

He's being funny but it is kinda cool that I think he is acknowledging a lot of fans aren't digging Jean's Marvel Girl look. Though I'm sure they think all of us that don't like it are silly. I bet they are even surprised that so many of us are kind of confused about it or are disgusted by it.

I like Jean's MG costume but not for a current costume. It is so dated and it was def. the wrong costume to wear on a space mission. I think they put Jean in it because it makes her look different. It makes her look like a mutant, the whole "mutants don't wear human clothes" idea that Hickman tweeted out weeks back.

It is odd seeing Jean in a mask when no one else is wearing masks. I prefer Jean in a stronger looking outfit.

I think he axed Jean's red costume because it looks like battle armor and thats not the point of karoka. Everyone else had plain cloth costumes for the most part on as though they were safe. Though she should have worn it on the actual mission. In that image it looks like a solider leading the little girl but in the other it looks softer.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I'm sure sooner or later we will learn the purpose of Jean going back to the vintage Marvel Girl look. It is a very deliberate choice.

Jean has occasionally been shown back in it in times of personal upheaval over the decades - most notably the climax of the Phoenix Saga, but also often on the astral plane (including a pastiche of it in Inferno), etc. - so I suspect this is linked to that kind of parallel. I agree I want her in a new outfit or the Red one again eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think he axed Jean's red costume because it looks like battle armor and thats not the point of karoka. Everyone else had plain cloth costumes for the most part on as though they were safe. Though she should have worn it on the actual mission. In that image it looks like a solider leading the little girl but in the other it looks softer.
    If that was true then why does Magneto have his helmet on 100% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    If that was true then why does Magneto have his helmet on 100% of the time
    And notice we haven't seen magneto interact with the Jen pop the way the others were. Which was added to by the fact that they had no clothes when they were being swarmed as heros. I don't think there's some huge conspiracy beyond optics.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

https://screenrant.com/xmen-theory-x...-clone-secret/

This person wonders if the Xavier we see now isn’t Moira in a clone body of Charles Xavier.

That makes a lot of sense. Moira us a brilliant geneticist and what better way for her to ensure a different outcome than to step in leadership role.

It also brings up some issues. There’s no real reason why Moira/Xavier could not edit the memories of people stored in Cerebro. That’s how people like Esme and Sabretooth can be with the XMen again, there’s not the bad blood there because they don’t have certain memories of the originals.

It would explain why Jean Grey is Marvel Girl again. For all we know the one that died was also a clone and had her memories
    edited and just remembers being Marvel Girl.

I explains why not only did Cyclops show no sign of being blinded in one eye/shot in the face.

And having seen all those bad futures play out, Moira/Xavier wanted to unite all Mutants like she has done. But the original Jean might have stood in her way, and probably the original Scott. I think they maybe DEAD. If that is truly Moira in Xavier’s clone body, shed be pretty ruthless.

This allows Hickman to ignore the past few years of development of Jean Grey such as Jeen, Phoenix Resurrection, and XMen Red.

Moira/Xavier may have another goal. Sinister created Madeline Pryors in a ploy to control the Phoenix. Maybe that’s Moira/Xavier’s goal? Neither XMen Red Jean Grey or Jeen wanted to be the Phoenix. But now we have a happy Marvel Girl due to being a clone with edited memories.

It allows Hickman to do a rebooted take on Phoenix/Jean. He’s rebooted Magneto, Moira, Krakoa, Apocalypse, Xavier, and Sinister. He’s rebooted Cerebro. Can the Phoenix be far behind?