Page 432 of 626 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9381
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I’m just hoping Hickman reboots Phoenix/Jean, like he has the very concept of the XMen,
    That would be great, actually. I doubt it's part of his X-plans but if anyone could do a new and interesting spin on the PF it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Ignoring everything from Schism onwards sounds nice, but it does make every X-fan look like a fool for reading anything between Morrison and Hickman. Considering that is the period Jean was mostly gone for, I'm not surprised Jean fans enjoy that idea, but I think it does more harm to the X-Men as a whole than it helps.
    Morrison also ignored huge chuncks of X-men story. I really don't see lots of problem, but Hickman usually doesn't erase. I don't remember erasing on FF or Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That would be great, actually. I doubt it's part of his X-plans but if anyone could do a new and interesting spin on the PF it's him.
    If only he was interested on Jean, it doesn't look like that

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Hickman will use the phoenix, at least not any time soon.

It has been messed so much that honestly I don't want it anywhere for a while (that being said if it has to appear somewhere then it has to be with Jean, passing it around only makes everything worse)
    Marvel should touch the Phoenix only when they have a good idea of what to do with it.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-13-2019 at 12:55 PM.

The cavewoman looking exactly like Jean was like: you know cavewomen didn't looked like that mr Aaron?
    LOL

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The cavewoman looking exactly like Jean was like: you know cavewomen didn't looked like that mr Aaron?
    LOL
    Yes, that was weird.

She looks so much like Jean. Could she be a distant ancestor or maybe a previous life?

I would love the idea of Jean reincarnating.

LOL
    I'm pretty sure cavewomen didn't shag Odin either, in fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes, that was weird.

She looks so much like Jean. Could she be a distant ancestor or maybe a previous life?

I would love the idea of Jean reincarnating.
    past livesw that would mean Jean is always reincarnating

1000000 years ago would mean that hse has ton of descendents

LOL
    The humans in MU 1,000,000 B.C. are primitive, but there are outliers like Ghost Rider, Wendigo, and Phoenix scattered around tribes who are more evolved and intelligent, some of whom formed the societies like Wakanda and K'un-Lun, because God vomit.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Namor and Illyana got bad ass costumes tho.
    Very true.

I would love if someone tried to tackle the Phoenix and course correct everything that's gone on, but I'm fine with it taking a break for the time being. I do wish we could see more of Jean making that pink psionic Phoenix though. Always loved when she does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Very true.

I would love if someone tried to tackle the Phoenix and course correct everything that's gone on, but I'm fine with it taking a break for the time being. I do wish we could see more of Jean making that pink psionic Phoenix though. Always loved when she does that.

It is iconic. She should use that all the time.

It will be cool if she could keep the flames even without the Phoenix. For pure rule of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Very true.

Yeah, but I do not want it to affect Jean, such as depicted here. Jean fainting and needing to be rescued by Storm is not what we want. Jean using her psychic powers should not be "a shock for her" as quoted by Storm in that scene.

BANNED

Hello Jean fans! My nostalgia binge has led me into the strange mid-period Bendis ANXM where I have finally discovered this fabulous all-pink Jeen avatar you are all going on about. It's pretty slick. So has adult Jean never manifested this thing? If so, that's a pity as it looks very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Hello Jean fans! My nostalgia binge has led me into the strange mid-period Bendis ANXM where I have finally discovered this fabulous all-pink Jeen avatar you are all going on about. It's pretty slick. So has adult Jean never manifested this thing? If so, that's a pity as it looks very cool.
    Nope. There's a big conversation about it a few pages back about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Nope. There's a big conversation about it a few pages back about it.
    I was just looking for it, couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    She has become all pink in the past, but it was never framed as this OP psionic energy absorving form. So from an in-story perspective, yeah, Jean had never done that(as it is stated by Bendis in ANXM), and no, she hasn't done that yet in any comic since her return.