Page 468 of 626 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 9381
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The best thing about Jean being back in the dress is that she's back in green and gold, honestly.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I just wanted to see what she would look like...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think it looks fine on green and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I just wanted to see what she would look like...
    ooh, I like Dark Jean, I am all in with that. Haha, she looks like she could be an assassin.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Should Jean have been (or become) a nurse or doctor in the comics?

Jean sometimes acted like a nurse in the original X-Men days by tending to Xavier and the other X-Men when they were sick or injured.

However, even during the Gold Team era in Uncanny X-Men #291 they had Jean prepare the Med-Lab and scan and monitor the conditions (with her tricorder lol) of Callisto and the Healer.

No wonder they made her a doctor in the movies! I reckon the official explanation for that was they were going to have Beast in the first movie, but then had Jean take on the role of doctor instead. Yet, she has played a medical-like role in a few issues of the comics.
    Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 09-30-2019 at 09:50 PM.

No, Im fine with her not being a doctor or nurse. Maybe a psychiatrist but not MD. I just dont see her as the science type

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post

Jean sometimes acted like a nurse in the original X-Men days by tending to Xavier and the other X-Men when they were sick or injured.

However, even during the Gold Team era in Uncanny X-Men #291 they had Jean prepare the Med-Lab and scan and monitor the conditions (with her tricorder lol) of Callisto and the Healer.

No wonder they made her a doctor in the movies! I reckon the official explanation for that was they were going to have Beast in the first movie, but then had Jean take on the role of doctor instead. Yet, she has played a medical-like role in a few issues of the comics.
    it was a nice adition. Too bad they screw up Jean character arc

I don't really care about Jean as a nurse/doctor tbh. I guess it would help her character to have a job outside the X-Men though.

That moment is why I didn't even blink that she was a doctor in the first movie

But even not being a certified doctor, her powers are well suited to medical applications. Psychic anesthesia (like with Cyclops during O:ZT), TK probes to access internal damage and extent of damage, TK bandages, TK cocoon for protection, stabilization and careful transportation (Wolverine in Fatal Attractions, Cyke again in O:ZT), TK blood clotting (Fantomax), telepathically leaning anatomy (Beast and Black Panther)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No, Im fine with her not being a doctor or nurse. Maybe a psychiatrist but not MD. I just dont see her as the science type
    A psychiatrist is an MD at least In the United States.

Perhaps you meant a psychologist?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Who is the artist? I love how they did not exaggerate Jean’s shoulder armor and drew them closer to her clavicle as to not give her the silhouette of a line backer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    A psychiatrist is an MD at least In the United States.

Perhaps you meant a psychologist?
    Yes that’s what I meant.

The bottom half of the 90s costume is separate from the top? Whaaaaat.

Also, the artist is Jim Lee.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The bottom half of the 90s costume is separate from the top? Whaaaaat.

Also, the artist is Jim Lee.
    (i think that particular issue was penciled by Tom Raney.) Yah, sorta strange thinking about how the costume could be a two-piece! (no objection to catching her midriff, tho.)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMuses View Post
    (i think that particular issue was penciled by Tom Raney.) Yah, sorta strange thinking about how the costume could be a two-piece! (no objection to catching her midriff, tho.)
    Oh wow! It looks almost identical to Lee's pencils.