Page 448 of 626 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 9381
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Stupid Wolverine stopped my man Glob from making the moves on Teen Jean. She wanted the jiggle.
    It would have led to Jean repeating the words of Peter Venkman, "He slimed me".
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Jean and Storm
    Last edited by jorge17881; 09-18-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Cassandra easily owned Jean in their first fight. Jean did not start her Phoenix transformation until she had to defend the children from the U Men. Before she decided to fight them she even tried calling the police on the UMen.
    Wrong reply. Don't know how to delete... sorry...
    Last edited by mike7171; 09-18-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Nope. As per Taylor, that was the plan all along, to make Cassandra over confident so they can sneak the nano to her head.
    he was talking about New X-men, not Xmen Red

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

those hugs are everything. especially the last one. the way they cling to each other it says so much. that hug is all encompassing. And on a shallow note i am so glad Jean is back to her original red hue of hair.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I love how it's always Jean with her head on Ororo's shoulder.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love how it's always Jean with her head on Ororo's shoulder.
    Looks mutual to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Looks mutual to me.
    Storm is taller by like 5 inches so it makes sense why Jean would have her head on her shoulders and not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Looks mutual to me.
    Well, to me it kinda feels like Storm is like the ~big sister~ and Jean rests on her. I think it's cute like that, especially cause Jean is usually the one with the motherly vibes on her other relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, to me it kinda feels like Storm is like the ~big sister~ and Jean rests on her. I think it's cute like that, especially cause Jean is usually the one with the motherly vibes on her other relationships.
    This might be unpopular, but I've always liked Jean as the wild little sister in all of her interactions with all of the X-Men. She was the more partying type before Dark Phoenix. She was a model, not some conservative mother type. And, If I recall correctly, it was Jean who tried to get Storm to unwind in X-Treme X-Men. I really disliked how she was made into a den mother during the 90's.

Storm has always been the mother figure to me. Not only with Jean. She was Kitty's mother figure also. Storm called Colossus little brother a lot, but it read as more motherly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    This might be unpopular, but I've always liked Jean as the wild little sister in all of her interactions with all of the X-Men. She was the more partying type before Dark Phoenix. She was a model, not some conservative mother type. And, If I recall correctly, it was Jean who tried to get Storm to unwind in X-Treme X-Men. I really disliked how she was made into a den mother during the 90's.

Storm has always been the mother figure to me. Not only with Jean. She was Kitty's mother figure also. Storm called Colossus little brother a lot, but it read as more motherly to me.
    Ive never seen Jean as wild girl. She was a model in one issue but she defintely wasnt portrayed as some party girl there. She's no Mary Jane Watson. The 90s porated her as a den mother, but that wasnt too far from how she was in the 80s with X-Factor with the kids, baby Nathan and her team. Jean was the nurturer and glue there and that was kept in tact when she rejoined the X-men and got to interact with more characters

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive never seen Jean as wild girl. She was a model in one issue but she defintely wasnt portrayed as some party girl there. She's no Mary Jane Watson. The 90s porated her as a den mother, but that wasnt too far from how she was in the 80s with X-Factor with the kids, baby Nathan and her team. Jean was the nurturer and glue there and that was kept in tact when she rejoined the X-men and got to interact with more characters
    Yeah, I get all of that. The mother figure stuff all happened on panel. I just don't care for it.

But, in my defense of Jean being a little wild, she did hire the Gambit stripper for Lorna's bachelorette party.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean definitely has a wild side to her - she isn't quite Mary Jane Watson wild no, but she also isn't like, matronly. She knows how to have fun. In regards to her relationship with Storm, she's definitely the "little" sister. Storm has a few years on her, especially with the time she's spent dead, and it's just what feels right.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I think this is all for in Jean in HOX. She was in the story to demonstrate the reborn process.
    First X-Lady