Page 142 of 626 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt. There are leaked rumors floating around about mutants in the MCU.

-The first mutants to debut in the MCU will be Prof X, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and Jean Grey.
    -Anna Sophia Robb, Skyler Day, Greer Grammer and Emma Stone are in consideration to play Jean.
    Seems too early. Not feeling these choices, seems like people fot some random actors

There's no way Marvel is already casting X-Men. They have at least 3 more movies to make before that. They just started casting the other characters for the Black Widow movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Seems too early. Not feeling these choices, seems like people fot some random actors
    exactly, I love Emma Stone but she hardly makes me think of Jean Grey as for the other 3 I'd better no comment (was looking for older characterization)
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-24-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

This list, of course, is not real.

I hope Emma is involved early and they forego the whole Jean+Scott thing in favor of doing the unexpected.

I don't think there will be Phoenix for a good while, but I hope they'll show Jean being the powerhouse she is even when not Phoenixed up. Time for our girl to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    This list, of course, is not real.

I hope Emma is involved early and they forego the whole Jean+Scott thing in favor of doing the unexpected.

I don't think there will be Phoenix for a good while, but I hope they'll show Jean being the powerhouse she is even when not Phoenixed up. Time for our girl to shine.
    If Emma is involved early(as part of the X-Men) that most likely means Jean dead and her being used as the replacement, like it was on the comics on the '00s and the X-Men anime. Like it or not, Jott being a thing is probably the biggest chance for Jean on the MCU, as I doubt they would want to do Cyclops dirty again after the Fox Movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If Emma is involved early(as part of the X-Men) that most likely means Jean dead and her being used as the replacement, like it was on the comics on the '00s and the X-Men anime. Like it or not, Jott being a thing is probably the biggest chance for Jean on the MCU, as I doubt they would want to do Cyclops dirty again after the Fox Movies.
    I know that Feige was involved with the anime, but I'm not sure if the idea was his or if it was more of a product of its time. It was on peak Scemma.

I would really like if they were more independent from each other, that would be better for everyone.

BANNED

I don't know that the introduction of Emma means Jean has to be dead. That's just dated thinking.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I know that Feige was involved with the anime, but I'm not sure if the idea was his or if it was more of a product of its time. It was on peak Scemma.

I would really like if they were more independent from each other, that would be better for everyone.
    Kevin Feige wasn’t involved with the anime, he was involved with Wolverine & The X-Men. But that also left Jean out of the page for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Kevin Feige wasn’t involved with the anime, he was involved with Wolverine & The X-Men. But that also left Jean out of the page for the most part.
    I thought wolverine was also the anime one.

I thought wolverine was also the anime one.
    Wolverine was the Western Animation one with the horrible DPS plot line.

The anime was a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I went trough various pictures of the aforementioned actresses and I could not Find any suitable Jean Grey, i guess i just lack imagination
    I try to think of it as: the right actor can define the role, and not focus as much on looking alike (other than obvious traits like hair color).

There’s a lot of actors who I never would’ve seen as certain characters, but they played it so well that I can’t imagine it any other way.
    Last edited by Grey; 03-24-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Sadly this. Every time they adapted Scemma Jean was either already dead or MIA.
    To have Emma on the team from the get go feels weird though so I'm confident Jean will be chosen as the team's telepath and Scott's girlfriend (because he NEEDS a partner).

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wolverine was the Western Animation one with the horrible DPS plot line.

The anime was a lot different.
    There was an X-Men anime (that of course has Wolverine) and there was a Wolverine solo anime. But yeah, they were completly different for the WaTXM cartoon.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    I don't know that the introduction of Emma means Jean has to be dead. That's just dated thinking.
    They could do it completely different. Have Emma and Jean be schoolmates who develop their powers around the same time. Obviously the first movie is going to be for a few years, and who knows what's going to happen this fall. I get the felling that Jean, Emma, and Scott are going to be working together after the miniseries and that means both Emma and Jean are equally active for once. The movies could go in the same direction where Emma and Jean end up working together.

Personally, I love how they worked together in the Jean Grey comic, it may have been Ghost Jean and Emma, but I thought they made a good team and I loved the somewhat snarky back and forth between them. My favourite characters are always going to be Jean, Emma, and Rachel. I have others that I like (i.e. Firestar), but Jean, Emma, and Rachel will always be my favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt. There are leaked rumors floating around about mutants in the MCU.

-The first mutants to debut in the MCU will be Prof X, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and Jean Grey.
    -Anna Sophia Robb, Skyler Day, Greer Grammer and Emma Stone are in consideration to play Jean.
    Where did you hear these rumors? IF true, I would be perfectly okay with it. That's a good foundation to build on.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.