Page 503 of 626 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9381
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

What if Hickman and Dauterman are launching Uncanny X-Men with a more central team than X-Men's rotating cast?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    What if Hickman and Dauterman are launching Uncanny X-Men with a more central team than X-Men's rotating cast?
    I don't think it is uncanny. Hickman's X-men legacy number is counting Uncanny X-men (so it is around 600 and something).

I hope is that book focused on resurrections, Jean has plenty of experience on death and clones.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I can't stop thinking about Jean's Revolution costume in green and yellow. Anyone have an edit of that?
    I think Havok has the variant where it was green and yellow before they decided to go with red and yellow.

Also why was Storm's Revolution costume purple? If it was more "sky-ish" like blue I would've like it.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I’m also partial to her 2nd evolution costume. Just add her sig Morrison X boots:
    This pic is magnificent Jean. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It shows her beauty, strength of form, powers, headband and new cool costume with a different color scheme.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I’d be shocked if jean gets 2 different team books

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I’d be shocked if jean gets 2 different team books
    She is only on x-force. X-men is basically cameos

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She is only on x-force. X-men is basically cameos
    You responded literally a second before I edited that lol

Listen, if Moira MacTaggert can get a book that focuses on her in the year of our lord 2019 then Jean Grey can feature in multiple books haha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't know if anyone has seen this or posted it but i'm gonna leave this here. They talk about Jean at the end of the article.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-talk-x-force/

Listen, if Moira MacTaggert can get a book that focuses on her in the year of our lord 2019 then Jean Grey can feature in multiple books haha.
    haha yeah. Jean i seasily one of the most popular x-men

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think it is uncanny. Hickman's X-men legacy number is counting Uncanny X-men (so it is around 600 and something).

I hope is that book focused on resurrections, Jean has plenty of experience on death and clones.
    Yeah, they'd have used a legacy number in the 300s if we were getting Uncanny any time soon. The use of the UXM legacy number on X-Men rules it out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey2 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen this or posted it but i'm gonna leave this here. They talk about Jean at the end of the article.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-talk-x-force/
    and its about her damn costume. Marvel clearly has the hint that fans hate it so I cant wait for her redesign to be revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    and its about her damn costume. Marvel clearly has the hint that fans hate it so I cant wait for her redesign to be revealed
    I'm okay with the idea of the mini-dress at the moment, especially with the idea that she's perhaps being controlled or blocked somehow.

Did some Green and Gold edits:

I honestly prefer the first version, with the yellow replacing the blue and green replacing the red. And I think that's actually more in line with her other costumes. The gold/yellow is usually always on her gloves and boots.

That costume looks better in blue/red. I like Jean in blue. Your edits are good though