Page 504 of 626 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9381

This discussion reminds me of “is the dress white and gold or black and blue”
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That costume looks better in blue/red. I like Jean in blue. Your edits are good though
    Yeah, after you change the colors you start to see how the blue/red makes sense. But I feel like having a consistent and known color scheme is an important thing for superheroes. And green/yellow is Jean's while blue/red is used by sooo many others(Spider-Man, Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, etc).

Make the belt and head piece gold. And the green a little darker for everything else. The same colour when Candy Southern wore it

Or get rid of the head piece and keep the Marvel Girl face mask.

And keep the boots and gloves gold
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-15-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Make the belt and head piece gold. And the green a little darker for everything else
    I did versions with the belt matching the original color scheme(as in the same color as the pants) but I thought it looked better with a little red.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

What about making the torso's piece of the armor a darker green while the gloves and boots are gold?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    What about making the torso's piece of the armor a darker green while the gloves and boots are gold?
    You mean with the pants/boots blending in and all?

Try gold and blue. I think I've seen someone swap the colours of Cyclops 90s costume with Jeans 90s costume and it looked great.

The peach actually works for Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Try gold and blue. I think I've seen someone swap the colours of Cyclops 90s costume with Jeans 90s costume and it looked great.

The peach actually works for Cyclops
    Well, I've decided to do those because of Hickman saying she's gonna get a version of a newer costume colored green/gold, and we're all assuming it's gonna be this one. Trying to see how it would look and maybe get used to it.

But since you asked, here's the blue version, slightly darker than the original blue.

Can you flip the colors of the X-men red costume into a green bodysuit with golden armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Can you flip the colors of the X-men red costume into a green bodysuit with golden armor?
    he already did that

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    he already did that
    Yeah, just go back one page.

With the Xavier resurrection protocols, why dont they simply have loads of Jeans, one for ever x book!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    You mean with the pants/boots blending in and all?
    Yeah, exactly. The pants and sleeves as a lighter green, with the gold boots and gloves to contrast.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    With the Xavier resurrection protocols, why dont they simply have loads of Jeans, one for ever x book!
    make one for each of her costumes ?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    that goes against the protocols