Page 310 of 626 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Anyone read anything from Benjamin Percy?
    Comics
    Detective Comics #35–36 (October–November 2014) "Terminal" (with John Paul Leon)
    Volume 7: Anarky (hc, 176 pages, 2016) collects
    Green Arrow Volume 6 #41–52 (with Patrick Zircher, June 2015–May 2016)[3]
    Green Arrow Volume 7 #1-38 (with Otto Schmidt and Juan Ferreyra, October 2016–March 2018)
    Nightwing (2016) #44-ongoing
    Teen Titans Volume 6 #1-ongoing (with Jonboy Meyers, Wade Von Grawbadger, and Khoi Pham)
    James Bond: Black Box #1-6 (2017) (with Rapha Lobosco)

Not a dc fan. but he can keep a ongoing as it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm super hyped for X-force and X-men but not much about the artist drawing the Marvel girl costume, Liu is good but he sometimes feels rushed.
    I kind of hope that Jean picks a new costume eventually. But I am just glad she is a featured character in the new launch. I love that Jean, Emma, Rachel, and Elizabeth all get to be part of the ongoing launch. They always try to sideline one of the power female telepaths and it's nice to see all four of them getting to be part of the future X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't care about recognizable, I care whether it looks good or not, and it doesn't.
    Exactly!!! She would have looked better in her Morrison uniform. Also Marvel “girl?”

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Comics
    Detective Comics #35–36 (October–November 2014) "Terminal" (with John Paul Leon)
    Volume 7: Anarky (hc, 176 pages, 2016) collects
    Green Arrow Volume 6 #41–52 (with Patrick Zircher, June 2015–May 2016)[3]
    Green Arrow Volume 7 #1-38 (with Otto Schmidt and Juan Ferreyra, October 2016–March 2018)
    Nightwing (2016) #44-ongoing
    Teen Titans Volume 6 #1-ongoing (with Jonboy Meyers, Wade Von Grawbadger, and Khoi Pham)
    James Bond: Black Box #1-6 (2017) (with Rapha Lobosco)

Not a dc fan. but he can keep a ongoing as it looks.
    His run on Teen Titans already ended in issue 19 and his Nightwing was curt short. Generally, Percy is fine as long as he doesn't try to make deep social commentary, because if he does, is oretty cringe.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I am really hoping Jean's costume will be changing later on. They have so many awesome artists working on the books right now. It seems like a waste to not utilize them. I imagine Russell Dauterman, who is a huge Jean fan, must have some great unused designs in his drawer.

Fantastic Member

Well I couldn't care less about Jean's costume.

I'm more interested in the things that will be happening from a story perspective.

I like that it looks like the character will continue to break new ground. Being a member of X-Force?!?!?!?

I did not see that coming.

Looking forward to seeing her interact with Sage and Black Tom Cassidy as well as the Marvel Universe as a whole. It's likely the books missions will cross paths with other characters. Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Natasha.

Also interested in Jean's X-Men Appearances, not just for the status of her and Scott but because I'm interested in how she will react to potential Shiar encounters. Jean has no family anymore. We haven't seen that driven home to her, on panel yet.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think it was briefly addresed on the trial of Jean Grey? I don't remember correctly on this moment.
    But yeah there is story potential there, i hope shiar have a role, vulcan is there and he was very tied with the shiar last time we saw him.

Jean's 90s/X-Men Red costume should be her default costume. Theres no real reason to go back to the Marvel Girl costume.

Then again nowadays Marvel hates character development.

My hope is the covers are just fake outs and they are putting them with noticeable costumes, but they will wear something else in the books.

Seems weird that Marvel is moving towards giving female characters more realistic costumes, but they put Jean who is now a grown woman on her teen clothes

I am still very excited for House of X and Powers of X but I am kind of nervous about the rest. While Yu is a good artist I agree that some of his panels appear rushed with little detail. He has never been my favorite artist. I think the main book will still be good. Cyke is probably the central character, and Jean will probably be in the main cast.

X-force sounds fun but Kid Omega will get all the cool tk things to do while Jean is in an office monitoring someone via Cerebro. But I like that she will be working with Sage and Beast. Hopefully she gets to do some field work as well. For those worried I don't think this will be a kill squad book but it will be an action oriented book (for the one section of the team).

Like most of you I'm puzzled by the Marvel Girl codename and costume, but I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    Jean's 90s/X-Men Red costume should be her default costume. Theres no real reason to go back to the Marvel Girl costume.

Then again nowadays Marvel hates character development.
    At least with Jean they really hate. She i snot leading any team

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I really don't think it is hate. Even Storm and Cyclops haven't always been the leaders. I can't remember Tyke ever leading anybody and Storm was a background character since IvX.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I really don't think it is hate. Even Storm and Cyclops haven't always been the leaders. I can't remember Tyke ever leading anybody and Storm was a background character since IvX.
    Storm has aserious problem of not having big fans on writers and editors.

and Tyke was tyke

X-force has domino, Jean, sage but the leaders are beat and wolverine.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Can I get some context to Jean saying that Xavier unlocked her powers? Like what issue was this stated or shown?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if Jean has a leadership role in X-Force, actually.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey