Page 207 of 626 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 9381
    Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    well good argument.

questin tried to sleep with Teen Jean LOL thi sowuld be awkward
    Yeah, Quire is not as full anarchist now as he was when he first appeared, and Jean now has her teenage selfs knowledge (in addition to the Phoenix and Madelyn already in there......) so that would be interesting........

So, how many of the Original Five know Broo (Current Avengers IT)?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    My girl will be back at the top of the metagame soon enough.

Looks like the next update will be based on the main team of Disassembled. Jean and Storm are getting their Red uniforms, Iceman and Bishop seem to be FINALLY coming, I guess Nightcrawler, Beast, Psylocke and X-23 will finally get their newest looks in the game. Nothing indicates Cannonball, Polaris or Jubilee so far, though.

I'm just kind of waiting on a HoX/PoX update. If this update gives the lv. 70 cap to Jean, Storm and Beast, Cyclops and Rogue will be the only ones left on the line to have unlockable potential.
    Exciting thank you.
    First X-Lady

The cover that Jen Bartel teased would have Jean last month is going to be for the one-shot Marvel Tales: X-Men #1 coming in August. It's a compilation reprint of 3 older X-Men issues, though they focus on Havok's debut, Sunspot and Warlock's time with the Fallen Angels, and Storm during X-Tinction Agenda. The selection seem pretty random to me.

BANNED

Is there any significance too the fact that the Marvel Girl costume is what Jean wore when she was freed from the Phoenix,and now it’s the costume she is wearing for HoX.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    The cover that Jen Bartel teased would have Jean last month is going to be for the one-shot Marvel Tales: X-Men #1 coming in August. It's a compilation reprint of 3 older X-Men issues, though they focus on Havok's debut, Sunspot and Warlock's time with the Fallen Angels, and Storm during X-Tinction Agenda. The selection seem pretty random to me.

My guess is that all those stories will play out somehow in Po10. It's the only logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    My guess is that all those stories will play out somehow in Po10. It's the only logical explanation.
    I was thinking it could be something like that too. One of the lobsters from Fallen Angels was in that promotional art when they originally announced the Hickman minis.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Beautiful artwork and colors!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    My girl will be back at the top of the metagame soon enough.

Looks like the next update will be based on the main team of Disassembled. Jean and Storm are getting their Red uniforms, Iceman and Bishop seem to be FINALLY coming, I guess Nightcrawler, Beast, Psylocke and X-23 will finally get their newest looks in the game. Nothing indicates Cannonball, Polaris or Jubilee so far, though.

I'm just kind of waiting on a HoX/PoX update. If this update gives the lv. 70 cap to Jean, Storm and Beast, Cyclops and Rogue will be the only ones left on the line to have unlockable potential.
    I believe only Jean is getting 70 (but also Tier 3).

So, from War of the Scrolls #2 preview:

There's a Jean-inspired drag queen in the MU called "Krystal M'Kraan" LOL.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    All X-Men related characters will be able to reach level 70 except Cyclops and Rogue. They might as well let them reach level 70 like they did with Endgame related characters. Up until now, they've told us they're adding 3 new characters. I hope they add X-Man as a mission/native T2.

This Strike Force game art looks so good

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I play this game and I've almost got all the necessary requirements to get Jean. I hope to be among the first to maximize her power.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Looking good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Nah, it has to be everyone who gets an uniform, as it's been on every update. So at least Storm and Jean. Beast might get it if they give him his current look. No idea what will be done with Scott and Rogue.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Sadly it looks like she won't appear on Ultimate Alliance 3.
    which is weird because she has one of the most iconic looks and a versatile powers.