Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Did Jean Grey cheat on Cyclops?

For the purpose of this thread Scott cheated with Emma, this is not about discussing that because he did but here he is not the bad guy for poor Jean who entered the game way earlier.

Last I checked Jean has been doing eyes to Wolverine since after the Dark Phoenix saga. They have kissed a few times and she has admitted to love him to this day. Many of these things happened when she was in a "serious" relationship with Cyclops, way earlier before anybody could even imagine Scott and Emma being a thing.

If someone is kissing and having romantic feelings for someone other than her husband (way before scemma) isn't that wrong too?

Again, Scott messed up but absolutely nobody brings Jean doing it more, for longer and before.
    Last edited by JanBlackfyre; 11-16-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Here we go. Jean/Scott/Emma drama thread #258

There's a thread "the rectangle thread". You can just go there with your shipping issues.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

she had the sexy times with a cosmic popeyes sandwich first

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    Again, Scott messed up but absolutely nobody brings Jean doing it more, for longer and before.
    It has been brought so many times here, that I even consider this as an obsessive subject.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    There's a thread "the rectangle thread". You can just go there with your shipping issues.
    All I'm asking is if Jean kissing and loving other dude while married doesn't count as cheating

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    It has been brought so many times here, that I even consider this as an obsessive subject.
    I never see that. All I see is how poor Jean is such a victim of the evil Scott, while she was playing with two guys for decades.
    Last edited by JanBlackfyre; 11-16-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Jean only ever slept with Scott, So no.
    Zethrimon unblock me

I never see that. All I see is how poor Jean is such a victim of the evil Scott, while she playing him with two guys for decades.
    It was talked to death, again, and again, and again, and again. So the subject got old. But yes, I understand that if you were not lurking this forum for years, you didn't see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean only ever slept with Scott, So no.
    and while he was married Scott only slept with Jean, but a if psychic fantasy counts why doesn't a real kiss and feeling don't?

Jean kissed Wolvie while married to Scott and Scott had an intimate telepathic affair with Emma. To Jean, a telepathic link like Scott had with Emma would be even worse than actualy cheating on her physically whereas non psychic Scott would find Jean's fruitless flings with Wolvie equally offensive.

Which is why they're so right for each other. They're so equally messed up it makes them work.

and while he was married Scott only slept with Jean, but a if psychic fantasy counts why doesn't a real kiss and feeling don't?
    It's not fantasy. it is as real as real sex when teleths are involved
    Zethrimon unblock me

It's a moral and personal matter. Some people will think that a kiss is more offensive than a psychic affair. Some other will think that f...king in the astral plane many times is more offensive. Scott/emma wasn't a fantasy, it was an affair.

Yes she did. But this really should go in the rectangle thread. We don't need a new thread for the same topic
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Jean kissed Wolvie while married to Scott and Scott had an intimate telepathic affair with Emma. To Jean, a telepathic link like Scott had with Emma would be even worse than actualy cheating on her physically whereas non psychic Scott would find Jean's fruitless flings with Wolvie equally offensive.

Which is why they're so right for each other. They're so equally messed up it makes them work.
    Jean only ever kissed wolverine one time, the other times he kissed her.
    Zethrimon unblock me