Page 81 of 626 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guA79AGt5Nc

(4:50 of the video)

Complete with summon.
    I will never get tired of that music (one of my favorite games).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    we can send emails to the x office
    More importantly you can tweet the editors..I always get Jordan White to answer for his decision making.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    More importantly you can tweet the editors..I always get Jordan White to answer for his decision making.
    Kevin Feige, now that he has control of the X-Men added to MCU (as soon as the deal closes) has far more influence. Jordan White is a low man on a totem pole. For that matter so are any of the comic book writers.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't like to bother writers/editors on social media. It feels like harassing them, specially because anything x-men related usually ends up very heated.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Kevin Feige, now that he has control of the X-Men added to MCU (as soon as the deal closes) has far more influence. Jordan White is a low man on a totem pole. For that matter so are any of the comic book writers.
    I don't think Feige will be that important for the books. Marvel comics does synergy but on a very superficial level.

Feige has no control of the comics and never has. Any changes to the books is strictly bc editors have wanted that direction. JDW is high on that totem pole in terms of the X-men

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm really enjoying Jean in AOX. Also, love that she's an icon. Those people in the building recognizing her was cute.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    pink mode is great !

Woah!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Feige has no control of the comics and never has. Any changes to the books is strictly bc editors have wanted that direction. JDW is high on that totem pole in terms of the X-men
    Considering the comics just adapt to whatever the movies are doing, yes he does have control over the comics.

The decision for the MCU to use Wanda and Pietro as non mutants, for example, lead to the retcon that they are not mutants and not Magneto's children. The Thor films caused changes in Thor comics along the lines of the film. Many more people watch the films and tv than read the comics, and that's where the real money and power is.

Considering the comics just adapt to whatever the movies are doing, yes he does have control over the comics.

The decision for the MCU to use Wanda and Pietro as non mutants, for example, lead to the retcon that they are not mutants and not Magneto's children. The Thor films caused changes in Thor comics along the lines of the film. Many more people watch the films and tv than read the comics, and that's where the real money and power is.
    The decision to do that stuff is purely Marvel Comics decision, NOT Feige. The comics dont have to do any of that stuff. Feige has no control over the comics and doesnt dictate to the writers of the lines what to do. He isnt bothered and could care less as he is overseeing a mult-million dollar media franchise and the comics simply arent on his radar. The editors will try to leech off that and they alone dictate the creative direction of comics. Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios are two separate entities and Feige does not oversee both
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-07-2019 at 11:50 AM.

And it's one of the biggest stupid things I've seen in my life, from the beginning Wanda and Pietro have been mutants as well as the children of Magneto: X-men evolution, WaTX and I think that the series of the 90s showed them as such, it's really silly to say that something that has been like that for 40 years is really a lie. I hope that with the purchase of Fox Wanda and Pietro will return to be mutants as well as the sons of Magneto and the Lorna brothers.

*Civil War drops, becomes world's most popular movie*

*Snort*, another Cap book for Steve? LOL. Just in time for the movie!

"Hail Hydra, everybody!"

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! UWU TH-TH-THE MOVIE!!!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    *Civil War drops, becomes world's most popular movie*

*Snort*, another Cap book for Steve? LOL. Just in time for the movie!

"Hail Hydra, everybody!"

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! UWU TH-TH-THE MOVIE!!!
    I was about to post the same.You beat me to it.

Can we get back on to topic, instead if Marvel / Disney / editirs / writers / mcu non mutant petsonnel please?

Quick, someone ask Phoenix or Jean question!!

Ive not got last weeks’ Alpha or this weeks Marvellous, as in dont like AU stuff, and the art to me from the previews seem flat. Hiw did Jean do? I read Uncanny 11, quite enjoyed it, do you think Scott knows that Jean is back yet? I so want to see Scott and Logan have the ‘Jean’ talk. I assume Logan knows she is back? Is Logan properly bsck now, have all the ‘Return of Wolvie’ comics stopped now? When Jean called all the Xmen together, has it been explained why Scott and Logan did not respond? They should feel guilty as hell!

Also, why is everyone so convinced the Xmen are dead, when not a single body has been found?

The original Age of Apocalypse where Legion changed history (but in reality just created an AU) we never saw what became of Xmen in 616 world. It’s one of the reasons I dislike AU stories. But this time, it feels different, thevwhole enforced reality / relationships that in reality have onky existed for a few moments, so Jean / Bishop, is a “sham” as is the wholereality

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Can we get back on to topic, instead if Marvel / Disney / editirs / writers / mcu non mutant petsonnel please?

Quick, someone ask Phoenix or Jean question!!

Ive not got last weeks’ Alpha or this weeks Marvellous, as in dont like AU stuff, and the art to me from the previews seem flat. Hiw did Jean do? I read Uncanny 11, quite enjoyed it, do you think Scott knows that Jean is back yet? I so want to see Scott and Logan have the ‘Jean’ talk. I assume Logan knows she is back? Is Logan properly bsck now, have all the ‘Return of Wolvie’ comics stopped now? When Jean called all the Xmen together, has it been explained why Scott and Logan did not respond? They should feel guilty as hell!

Also, why is everyone so convinced the Xmen are dead, when not a single body has been found?

The original Age of Apocalypse where Legion changed history (but in reality just created an AU) we never saw what became of Xmen in 616 world. It’s one of the reasons I dislike AU stories. But this time, it feels different, thevwhole enforced reality / relationships that in reality have onky existed for a few moments, so Jean / Bishop, is a “sham” as is the wholereality
    Scott knows Jean is alive or at least was. He is now under the assumption that she is missing/dead along with the rest o the X-men

Wolverine STILL hasnt returned. That mini is still going but Marvel isnt waiting for that to wrap up before moving him forward

Kid Cable prevented Scott from helping the X-men in Disassembled. Well he gave Scott a choice as seen in the annual

People are convinced the X-men are dead bc they are gone. This is exactly what happened with the Avengers and FF in Onslaught as well as X-men in Fall of the Mutants. An actual body isnt required for death to be presumed in the MU.

There was no 616 X-men to see in AoA, bc they didnt exist. The point of Legion Quest was that 616 was destroyed. This story is different in that it isnt an alternate timeline. These are the same 616 characters brainwashed and living a lie. Its more like Heroes Reborn than anything
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-07-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It's so weird because jean apparently didn't know scott and logan were alive but she saw logan on return of wolverine.
    Wolverine's return has been a big convoluted mess sadly