Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
I know we already discussed Jean's education at length before, but I was re-reading Extraordinary X-men and Jean was taking classes at Empire State University. In the original X-men days Jean went to Metro College, in X-factor Jean was taking night classes at Columbia. We know Jean was studying psychology at Columbia and I think her and Ted Roberts had either a psychology or communications course together at Metro College. So Jean has attended three separate colleges/universities. We also can surmise that she had some sort of higher education credits from Xavier's school. While we do not know if she has a completed degree, I would assume she has since she has attended three different schools. I would say easily Jean finished Metro while the X-men issues were in reruns (re-prints while they were canceled and before the start of the All new, all different) but of course that is head canon/speculation.

I always saw Jean as a smart and educated person. Her online fanbase has always been full of smart and educated people so that's part of the reason I make that assumption/connection (I know that is off but let me brag on my people lol) I figure telepaths are smart by nature because they can easily pick up information from others (not saying they are genius level, but certainly above average).
You aren't smart if you pick up but doesn't learn fast. Jean is quick learner like Superman