Page 33 of 626 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Even in AVX, Jean tells Scott to tell Logan that she likes the new name of the school.
    When did that happen?

I am sad that we will read uncanny X-Men #11 before return of the wolverine. We dunno how he came back but yeah let's see what he does after he's back.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    When did that happen?
    On AvX when Scott becomes Dark Phoenix he starts ascending to the White Hot room. Jean calls him an idiot (i mean he was the "villain of the story") and tells him to tell logan she likes the school's name
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-13-2019 at 06:32 PM.

I am sad that we will read uncanny X-Men #11 before return of the wolverine. We dunno how he came back but yeah let's see what he does after he's back.
    I think he will of course get a solo and hang out in whatever team Cyclops will be. which i love, they make a fantastic duo.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think he will of course get a solo and hang out in whatever team Cyclops will be. which i love, they make a fantastic duo.
    Always! Not just one, Wolverine gets multiple solos. Makes me wonder what makes him so much more popular than any other X-Men. This could be a thesis research paper, Analyzing the wolverine.

I am guessing Scott never does tell Logan what Jean said. Ha!!

I 'll have to go search for that panel when she tells him this. Do you remember which issue?

Always! Not just one, Wolverine gets multiple solos. Makes me wonder what makes him so much more popular than any other X-Men. This could be a thesis research paper, Analyzing the wolverine.

I 'll have to go search for that panel when she tells him this. Do you remember which issue?
    -Sadly i don't remember the issue.

According to the TVTropes page: Wolverine Publicity (where a character appears in stuff just to sell it)
    1) His long life-span means he can appear in all flash-back stories with his modern personality. He can appear in flash-forward stories for this reason, and also his popularity means he won't be Killed Off for Real.
    2) That long life means he has connections all over the world and beyond, meaning he can easily drop into any location: America? Japan? Canada? Germany? France? Russia? Hong Kong? Space? Hell? Yep.
    3) He's both a Rated M for Manly Action Hero and a Woobie, depending on the story you want to tell.
    4) It's almost impossible to write him out of character: Is he in helpful teammate good-guy mode? Or berserker evil loner animal mode? A blow to the head can make all the difference.
    5) He seems to know every hot babe in the Marvel Universe, making an enticing cover design easy to draw.

I don't recall the issue either but Jean isn't shown on panel. He hears a familiar voice that says those things. At least whoever wrote that scene remembered that Jean and Phoenix were together in the White Hot Room per Here Comes Tomorrow and Phoenix Endsong.

BANNED

Hey guys do you think jean will..................

Nevermind ,wrong thread.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Hey guys do you think jean will..................

Nevermind ,wrong thread.
    Ha! I know how you feel...

I think it is confirmed that Jean will hook up with Bishop. So the speculators were right. I'm neutral at the moment but lets see how it goes.

I think it is confirmed that Jean will hook up with Bishop. So the speculators were right. I'm neutral at the moment but lets see how it goes.
    Where was this confirmed?

It would be tough to sell because Bishop spent a long time trying to kill both Cable and Hope, two people Jean considers family. On top of that, he once shot Charles Xavier in the head without the influence of the Phoenix Force. That's a lot for Jean to overlook, even in an AU.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but this would be a much harder sell than someone like Colossus or Nightcrawler.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Here, thanks to Maestroneto
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...lity-spoilers/

This article seems to confirm that Jean's new love interest is

spoilers:
    Bishop, as some speculated.
    end of spoilers

Yeah, the next two batches of solicits should be interesting. Wolverine does have an Infinity Watch book, but I understand that's a future version of Logan (who's been in Infinity Wars, Avengers, and Thor) and not the one from Return and Uncanny. So a proper solo for the present day Logan would make sense. Of course, at the moment, Old Man Logan still has a book too (Dead Man Logan).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Here, thanks to Maestroneto
    I'm not sure of Bleeding cool is a 100% confirmation. Seems like they reached the same conclusion that people here