Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
Well, if someone killed Emma and treated her character like garbage and then forbidden everybody else from writing stories about Emma I don't think you would love it. It doens't matter how supposedly good was his Jean, it only prived us of an entire decade of other takes on Jean. One "good" story is not worth that. The DPS wasn't worth that and even less something less significant as Morrison's run.
Remind me of how Grant Morrison's run prevented Jean from coming back literally the next issue?

Jean fans are blaming the gun, not the shooter. Morrison was the gun. Quesada was the shooter.

And I refuse to call the entire run garbage just because editorial threw a fit because Joe Quesada was getting divorced from his red-headed wife and was dating a blonde chick at the time. Especially since it was the last time Charles or Beast were likeable, the best Jean has ever been written hands down, and established an interesting and fun advancement for mutantkind that also got thrown in the trash by editorial.