Page 510 of 626 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not everyone. I think Hickman got solid voices on Magneto, Storm and Polaris in this issue. Scott too
    Storm and Polaris were the only ones that clicked for me. Scott was a bit all over the place, but so was most of the cast. Evil Overlord Magneto got on my nerves, but at least he sounded like Evil Overlord Magneto and Lorna lampshaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I think we can all agree that most of what's happened since this run started is supposed to feel weird and will inevitably be undone down the line. Everyone is acting weird and OOC because it's intentional, the thing is how much to let it get into one's skin. I just laugh at Hickman effectively trolling everything and everyone, even if Jean is done no service for it.
    Well, I'm one of the people who think this is just Hickman's vision for the characters and people who are waiting for a plot twist reveal will end up disappointed. People had wild theories for HOX/POX but at the end of the day most things there were really just supposed to be taken at face-value. But I'm aware of the possibility that there's something going on, and I think everyone else is too.

Just wait until Jean is Alex's baby momma. Who knows ? She might be Gabriel's next too.

If Logan can get some love then why not the other brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, I'm one of the people who think this is just Hickman's vision for the characters and people who are waiting for a plot twist reveal will end up disappointed. People had wild theories for HOX/POX but at the end of the day most things there were really just supposed to be taken at face-value. But I'm aware of the possibility that there's something going on, and I think everyone else is too.
    I mean, the thing is that everything is just so different to everything that's come before that it seems... doubtful? that it will really stick for long. We'll see how Hickman does, but so far this reads like "his vision" more than "his vision of the characters we know", IMO. The retcon thing I say because of the plotpoint of Moira having an 11th life, which means there's a built-in in-story failsafe just waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This is what i think too. Hickman is being straight forward and he won't explain his choices.

maybe there is something going on, but you can't write many comics with character being OOC for whatever reason. Of course this could get solve on the first 12 issues of x-men or even before. But this can't go on for long

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I mean, the thing is that everything is just so different to everything that's come before that it seems... doubtful? that it will really stick for long. We'll see how Hickman does, but so far this reads like "his vision" more than "his vision of the characters we know", IMO. The retcon thing I say because of the plotpoint of Moira having an 11th life, which means there's a built-in in-story failsafe just waiting to happen.
    It is known the way to reset continuity, but I think he will only use if sales aren't good
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-16-2019 at 10:25 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Just wait until Jean is Alex's baby momma. Who knows ? She might be Gabriel's next too.

If Logan can get some love then why not the other brothers?
    When has she shown any sexual interest in Havok or Gabriel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    No, but that even matters? OOC is OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Jean has Madelyne's memories and she slept with Havok. So, Jean does know what Alex is like in bed.

Fantastic Member

why Jean didn't killed Emma right here? hahaha

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This one is so badass

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well, this one is amazing.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member

I for one I am very excited for Jean. She hasn't been in a big way yet by we do know that HickMan has big plans for her. Also namedropping Phoenix without Jean can not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    I for one I am very excited for Jean. She hasn't been in a big way yet by we do know that HickMan has big plans for her. Also namedropping Phoenix without Jean can not happen.
    Hope, Quentin and Rachel are very much around...The cynic in me feels any one of them could usurp her role as the prime Phoenix host, if Hickman so chose