Page 448 of 518 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7763
  1. #6706
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Stupid Wolverine stopped my man Glob from making the moves on Teen Jean. She wanted the jiggle.
    It would have led to Jean repeating the words of Peter Venkman, "He slimed me".
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  2. #6707
    Incredible Member jorge17881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Jean and Storm
    Last edited by jorge17881; 09-18-2019 at 06:22 PM.

  3. #6708
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Cassandra easily owned Jean in their first fight. Jean did not start her Phoenix transformation until she had to defend the children from the U Men. Before she decided to fight them she even tried calling the police on the UMen.
    Wrong reply. Don't know how to delete... sorry...
    Last edited by mike7171; 09-18-2019 at 06:36 PM.

  4. #6709
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Nope. As per Taylor, that was the plan all along, to make Cassandra over confident so they can sneak the nano to her head.
    he was talking about New X-men, not Xmen Red

  5. #6710
    Mighty Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    we can be heroes, just for one day

  6. #6711
    Astonishing Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

    those hugs are everything. especially the last one. the way they cling to each other it says so much. that hug is all encompassing. And on a shallow note i am so glad Jean is back to her original red hue of hair.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  7. #6712
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    10,467

    Default

    I love how it's always Jean with her head on Ororo's shoulder.

  8. #6713
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love how it's always Jean with her head on Ororo's shoulder.
    Looks mutual to me.

  9. #6714
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Looks mutual to me.
    Storm is taller by like 5 inches so it makes sense why Jean would have her head on her shoulders and not the other way around

  10. #6715
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    10,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Looks mutual to me.
    Well, to me it kinda feels like Storm is like the ~big sister~ and Jean rests on her. I think it's cute like that, especially cause Jean is usually the one with the motherly vibes on her other relationships.

  11. #6716
    Mighty Member Thievery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, to me it kinda feels like Storm is like the ~big sister~ and Jean rests on her. I think it's cute like that, especially cause Jean is usually the one with the motherly vibes on her other relationships.
    This might be unpopular, but I've always liked Jean as the wild little sister in all of her interactions with all of the X-Men. She was the more partying type before Dark Phoenix. She was a model, not some conservative mother type. And, If I recall correctly, it was Jean who tried to get Storm to unwind in X-Treme X-Men. I really disliked how she was made into a den mother during the 90's.

    Storm has always been the mother figure to me. Not only with Jean. She was Kitty's mother figure also. Storm called Colossus little brother a lot, but it read as more motherly to me.

  12. #6717
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    This might be unpopular, but I've always liked Jean as the wild little sister in all of her interactions with all of the X-Men. She was the more partying type before Dark Phoenix. She was a model, not some conservative mother type. And, If I recall correctly, it was Jean who tried to get Storm to unwind in X-Treme X-Men. I really disliked how she was made into a den mother during the 90's.

    Storm has always been the mother figure to me. Not only with Jean. She was Kitty's mother figure also. Storm called Colossus little brother a lot, but it read as more motherly to me.
    Ive never seen Jean as wild girl. She was a model in one issue but she defintely wasnt portrayed as some party girl there. She's no Mary Jane Watson. The 90s porated her as a den mother, but that wasnt too far from how she was in the 80s with X-Factor with the kids, baby Nathan and her team. Jean was the nurturer and glue there and that was kept in tact when she rejoined the X-men and got to interact with more characters

  13. #6718
    Mighty Member Thievery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive never seen Jean as wild girl. She was a model in one issue but she defintely wasnt portrayed as some party girl there. She's no Mary Jane Watson. The 90s porated her as a den mother, but that wasnt too far from how she was in the 80s with X-Factor with the kids, baby Nathan and her team. Jean was the nurturer and glue there and that was kept in tact when she rejoined the X-men and got to interact with more characters
    Yeah, I get all of that. The mother figure stuff all happened on panel. I just don't care for it.

    But, in my defense of Jean being a little wild, she did hire the Gambit stripper for Lorna's bachelorette party.

  14. #6719
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,112

    Default

    Jean definitely has a wild side to her - she isn't quite Mary Jane Watson wild no, but she also isn't like, matronly. She knows how to have fun. In regards to her relationship with Storm, she's definitely the "little" sister. Storm has a few years on her, especially with the time she's spent dead, and it's just what feels right.

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  15. #6720
    Astonishing Member 5cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,266

    Default

    I think this is all for in Jean in HOX. She was in the story to demonstrate the reborn process.
    First X-Lady

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •