Page 509 of 626 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    We are 13 issues in.
    Ye, but out of?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Ye, but out of?
    We don't know, but usually 13 issues are enough to tell stories

Ye, but out of?
    Does it matter? He has a right to be disappointed as he's had concerns and months later and 13 issues in, nothing of Hickman's Jean has been much to be excited about. Many of us Jean fans have felt this. We can only hope the writer of X-Force handles her better bc the main writer doesnt write her well.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    We don't know, but usually 13 issues are enough to tell stories
    Isn’t he staying for 2 years?

Mark my words, it will all make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does it matter? He has a right to be disappointed as he's had concerns and months later and 13 issues in, nothing of Hickman's Jean has been much to be excited about. Many of us Jean fans have felt this. We can only hope the writer of X-Force handles her better bc the main writer doesnt write her well.
    Many characters didn’t get their chance to shine either.

Many characters didn’t get their chance to shine either.
    Okay, but this is the Jean thread so we are focusing on her in here. Jean didnt just not get a chance to shine; she was written horribly. Havok hasnt had a chance to shine yet, but I wouldnt say he was written horribly. See the difference?

Isn’t he staying for 2 years?

Mark my words, it will all make sense
    he will stays for years. Make sense, isn't really the problem. but it will be any good? it will be worth? from what I say i can't say so

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It seems that the teams will cross eachother many times so maybe there will be oportunities so her on other books
    I also hope she is in one of the two new books.

BitParallel's comment was about the possible relatonships and whatever. I don't see how it escalated to Hickman's writing of Jean throughout HOX and the latest issue...

Okay, but this is the Jean thread so we are focusing on her in here. Jean didnt just not get a chance to shine; she was written horribly. Havok hasnt had a chance to shine yet, but I wouldnt say he was written horribly. See the difference?
    Yes, big difference

Pretty normal feel underwhelmed about hickman's run. he really is decompressing it, it make us read many books with awful characterization and who knows for how long this iwll continue.

I trust more on Percy, seems like x-force gonna be very dinamic
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-16-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    BitParallel's comment was about the possible relatonships and whatever. I don't see how it escalated to Hickman's writing of Jean throughout HOX and the latest issue...
    if thats not what he meant, then I stand corrected but it goes together IMO as he mentions it is OOC of Jean, which I would agree and hence would be bad writing of her

Ye ye, thank you!

if thats not what he meant, then I stand corrected but it goes together IMO as he mentions it is OOC of Jean, which I would agree and hence would be bad writing of her
    Hmm, everyone is “ooc”. I think Hickman is doin it on purpose

Sorry, I switched from spirit to bit in my comment, but I meant their exchange talking about "don't judge too soon/there has been 13 issues already". I guess you're referring to spirit here.

But anyway I do think it's soon to judge the possible throuple or Jean/Scott or whatever, cause it hasn't been really explored yet, and while Hickman's run has been going for a while, HOX/POX was all about worldbuilding, so character-focused stuff is only starting.

I think we can all agree that most of what's happened since this run started is supposed to feel weird and will inevitably be undone down the line. Everyone is acting weird and OOC because it's intentional, the thing is how much to let it get into one's skin. I just laugh at Hickman effectively trolling everything and everyone, even if Jean is done no service for it.

Hmm, everyone is “ooc”. I think Hickman is doin it on purpose
    Not everyone. I think Hickman got solid voices on Magneto, Storm and Polaris in this issue. Scott too

Sorry, I switched from spirit to bit in my comment, but I meant their exchange talking about "don't judge too soon/there has been 13 issues already". I guess you're referring to spirit here.

But anyway I do think it's soon to judge the possible throuple or Jean/Scott or whatever, cause it hasn't been really explored yet, and while Hickman's run has been going for a while, HOX/POX was all about worldbuilding, so character-focused stuff is only starting.
    I do think its too soon to judge the relationship part bc as I stated above, its too amibigous for me to make solid conclusions. I'll wait till we see someone at least kiss