Page 586 of 626 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

love this
    Thi spage is so good. Of course the terrorist have engineered brains to difficult the work of telepaths

they changed it from yellow to Pink. Very nice

I'm a little disappointed in Jean's powers colored pink in the Wolverine preview. The yellow was so nice as long as it lasted lol I just always preferred her powers to be yellow/golden. Pink is just kind of boring as an effect for psychics.

As far as X-force 2..I loved the issue. Jean was confident and capable. I loved her scenes with Magneto, Sage, and Beast. I've always loved Jean interacting with Hank. I loved all their moments during Morrison's run but of course they go back a long way and Jean and Beast would tease each other and banter during the original X-men days.

This book is still setting up why X-force is necessary and I think that is good. I am liking Jean's role so far. I think it was said that Xavier and the quiet council won't know what X-force is up so there is deniability , but of course Jean will know what is going on since she will be involved in the team. I wonder going forward what exactly Jean's role will be since it has been said that Beast and Wolverine are leading this group.

This book has been said to be the mutant CIA and there is already a law and order feel to this book. Percy has described it as a procedural and so far I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait for next issue where Jean will dawn the cerebo helmet. I wonder if there will be a twist. Jean has saved Xavier before and I'm thinking we will see her do it again.. unless there some sort of fake out.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

love this
    Such a haunting and beautiful page, I loved it reading it. Jean fan aside it was really nice reading a issue where everyone acted and felt like themselves and reacted based on that. I mean I thoroughly enjoyed all this issues interactions they felt satisfying.

Percy keep this up and his Jean will quickly become a fave, she was calm, collected and using the resources available to her to bring Charles back. I love seeing Jean in this role she's confident in her choices and per usual it's her who she's placing the heaviest burden on!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm glad they fixed Jean's power signature. Team pink!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Percy said there will be some romance in Wolverine, so I'm guessing Jean will have a lot of spotlight in that book?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Percy said there will be some romance in Wolverine, so I'm guessing Jean will have a lot of spotlight in that book?
    I would think so. I expect Jean to guest star every now and then in Wolverine's book, kind of like she did through the 90's.

I'm not sure how I would feel if they are actually romantic. I guess I would wait and see. I do like their friendship. I think it is good that Jean remains friends with both Logan and Scott I think that should be it for now.
    I love that Jean and Wolverine are on the same team (even though Jean isn't on his side of things and will be on Beast's team).

Speaking of Jean, I wonder how they will show her balance her duties in X-force and her duties on the ruling council. Though they may skip that, I mean Storm is on the ruling council but also finds time to tag along with Kitty Pryde on a boat out to sea.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I would think so. I expect Jean to guest star every now and then in Wolverine's book, kind of like she did through the 90's.

I'm not sure how I would feel if they are actually romantic. I guess I would wait and see. I do like their friendship. I think it is good that Jean remains friends with both Logan and Scott I think that should be it for now.
    I love that Jean and Wolverine are on the same team (even though Jean isn't on his side of things and will be on Beast's team).

Speaking of Jean, I wonder how they will show her balance her duties in X-force and her duties on the ruling council. Though they may skip that, I mean Storm is on the ruling council but also finds time to tag along with Kitty Pryde on a boat out to sea.
    I mean, writers finally have a chance to explore wolverine and jean in continuity in a healthy way, might as well see the romance blossom for once.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I mean, writers finally have a chance to explore wolverine and jean in continuity in a healthy way, might as well see the romance blossom for once.
    They did get married and have a kid in RYV.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

If Jean and Logan as couple happened right after Morrison, I would be all onboard on that.

But now? simply no. It is pretty clear Jean doesn't has romantic feelings after all these years. And Wolverine explored a relationship with Ororo and he said he got over Jean.

Bendis did a great work with Jeen, to her stand on her own without the love triangle. Don't undo that

There is a lot more to explore Jean romantic life than Logan or Scott

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm neutral with Wolverine but it is better than Jean suddenly falling for someone she didn't show any feelings or attraction before and that person didn't show the same for her.
    At least Logan cared through these years more than "unnammed character" that will suddenly care.

(and also Scott is awesome, the problem is that they aren't allowed to be together but what they had was epic, unique more than generic romance #453436t)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-28-2019 at 07:31 AM.

If she's in a romance with Logan, it isnt just Logan. Hickman has already implied that she may be with both Logan and Scott so it isnt a this or that situation

on real life people meet unknows all the time and fall in love.

Logan and Jean are far away from being healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    If she's in a romance with Logan, it isnt just Logan. Hickman has already implied that she may be with both Logan and Scott so it isnt a this or that situation
    Yeah, but this is a wolverine solo book. So we arern't going to see Scott in this book anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I doubt Marvel would let this get away. I only ever saw a 3-way on DC comics with minor character ever since forgotten.

This would be a pile of crap if happened. That would definately seal the deal that Hickman shouldn't write Jean