Page 621 of 626 FirstFirst ... 121521571611617618619620621622623624625 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 9381

Jean should probably just start manifesting a pink phoenix power signature.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Jean should probably just start manifesting a pink phoenix power signature.
    Tbh I honestly thought we'd see signs of the Phoenix returning to Jean sometime around this time of year. But oh well I guess the Avengers side of things are determined to drive the Phoenix into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Tbh I honestly thought we'd see signs of the Phoenix returning to Jean sometime around this time of year. But oh well I guess the Avengers side of things are determined to drive the Phoenix into the ground
    Ugh, I had to roll my eyes when Thor had it. Idk what's writers fascination with giving that bird to everyone

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Ugh, I had to roll my eyes when Thor had it. Idk what's writers fascination with giving that bird to everyone
    I think it is because it is an easy way to make a character powerful and special. Like a godlike and cooler looking symbiot.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-30-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is because it is an easy way to make a charater powerful and special. Like a godlike and cooler looking symbiot.
    I don't get it I mean Thor is already a god and can tap into the Odinforce. But giving him the PF just reeks of some geeks wet dream where Thor is THE STRONGEST THERE IS.

I really hope they retcon this and say that this Phoenix Force that has been flying around and helping out the Avengers is some imposter and the real ones been chilling in the cosmo waiting for Jean to come to her senses.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is because it is an easy way to make a charater powerful and special. Like a godlike and cooler looking symbiot.
    They should do one of those monthly alt covers where everyone is the phoenix

Jean needs to talk to Phoenix about her being with everyone. that is too much

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean needs to talk to Phoenix about her being with everyone. that is too much
    So what is going with on with Phoenix over in the Avengers? I dropped out a while back so I don’t know what is going with it there.

I do hope Jean and the omega mutants turn out to be something important in Hickman’s run besides Sinister using their DNA to create chimeras.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Thor has it? Oh boy. What does a god need with the PF?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thor has it? Oh boy. What does a god need with the PF?
    He had it to fight Dr Doom

I really want that to be retconned into some Norse mythology firebird and not the actual Phoenix Force that Jean yield. Say its an ancient imposter that battled the PF ages ago but has now returned do to the PF being weakened and fragmented following AvX and Jean's rejection in Resurrection

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

In what issue does it state that Jean as Phoenix suppressed her power? Talking pre-Dark Phoenix.

I really want that to be retconned into some Norse mythology firebird and not the actual Phoenix Force that Jean yield. Say its an ancient imposter that battled the PF ages ago but has now returned do to the PF being weakened and fragmented following AvX and Jean's rejection in Resurrection
    It also got busy with Odin!

BANNED

Is the phoenix from the future of King thor, first was bonded with Logan but Doom was too much for them ( he had the ancient power of almost all avengers : Starbrand , the agamoto, Iron fist and ghost rider) and Logan mentioned that he couldnt use all the power of the phoenix and gave it to Thor.

Aaron introducted another phoenix host in his last issue of King Thor , a host in the middle ages that was part of an avengers team with teenage thor and an Atlantean Iron fist, probably another team that will appear in his avengers run

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't get it I mean Thor is already a god and can tap into the Odinforce. But giving him the PF just reeks of some geeks wet dream where Thor is THE STRONGEST THERE IS.

I really hope they retcon this and say that this Phoenix Force that has been flying around and helping out the Avengers is some imposter and the real ones been chilling in the cosmo waiting for Jean to come to her senses.
    The phoenix can be a character in her own whitout Jean , and would be very difficult to retcon. The same issue that introducts the first hints about the conection of the Phoenix and the Avengers is the issue where Quentin gets his phoenix fragment and the phoenix begins his search of Jean grey that leads to Phoenix Ressurection.

The histories are very linked there. Making the phoenix of the avengers an imposter would make the phoenix that ressurected jean grey an imposter too.