Page 201 of 626 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Morrison run was the same things, and what that got us?
    Morrison's run was almost 20 years ago at this point and Hickman's hasnt begun. Can we wait to criticize him for his own downfalls and not put the disappointments of someone else onto him?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Morrison's run was almost 20 years ago at this point and Hickman's hasnt begun. Can we wait to criticize him for his own downfalls and not put the disappointments of someone else onto him?
    I trust my gut, but I gonna stop it here for now

Smh why do CERTAIN PEOPLE have to make us look like fools to the rest of CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Smh why do CERTAIN PEOPLE have to make us look like fools to the rest of CBR.
    I don't like indirects.

Marvel Future Fight is adding Jean's X-men Red costume alongside Storm's. No pics for Jean's model yet, but I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Marvel Future Fight is adding Jean's X-men Red costume alongside Storm's. No pics for Jean's model yet, but I'm excited!
    Source? I would love to see that. Jean is crazy strong in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Source? I would love to see that. Jean is crazy strong in that game.
    The Taiwanese forum of Netmarble let it slip that Jean is also getting her T3 with this pic: https://i.redd.it/qupsjslswcz21.png

And the are currently teasing the next update, with Sneak peek 1 which is Storm's new uni:

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/...396400641?s=21

https://sgimage.netmarble.com/images...tormteaser.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    The Taiwanese forum of Netmarble let it slip that Jean is also getting her T3 with this pic: https://i.redd.it/qupsjslswcz21.png

And the are currently teasing the next update, with Sneak peek 1 which is Storm's new uni:

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/...396400641?s=21

https://sgimage.netmarble.com/images...tormteaser.jpg
    She's finally getting 70 AND TIER-3? LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS! My hype meter is MAXIMUM.

I'm hopeful for Hickman's run, as I am a fan of his FF and Avengers runs (and also his indie book East of West). However, I think it's a toss up as to how much spotlight Jean gets. When he has a large cast to work with (like in his Avengers), he tends to focus on his favorites, whether it's characters he grew up with or his own creations. Magneto, Emma, and M are on his list of favorites so we're probably going to see a lot of them.

It does seem like we have a more pared down cast then the current books, though, so maybe Jean will still get her chance to shine. Given how his books will focus on X-history and revolutionizing the X-Men concept, I think Jean is assured plenty of panel time considering how integral she is. Honestly, I feel bad for Storm fans, since she's the only one who hasn't appeared in the previews that I consider the X-Men's most recognizable characters (the others being Jean, Prof. X, Cyclops, and Wolverine).

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm hopeful for Hickman's run, as I am a fan of his FF and Avengers runs (and also his indie book East of West). However, I think it's a toss up as to how much spotlight Jean gets. When he has a large cast to work with (like in his Avengers), he tends to focus on his favorites, whether it's characters he grew up with or his own creations. Magneto, Emma, and M are on his list of favorites so we're probably going to see a lot of them.

It does seem like we have a more pared down cast then the current books, though, so maybe Jean will still get her chance to shine. Given how his books will focus on X-history and revolutionizing the X-Men concept, I think Jean is assured plenty of panel time considering how integral she is. Honestly, I feel bad for Storm fans, since she's the only one who hasn't appeared in the previews that I consider the X-Men's most recognizable characters (the others being Jean, Prof. X, Cyclops, and Wolverine).
    This is true.......for all we know another book would use the more traditional team dynamic .....

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post

Why the heck isn’t Longshot contributing to this, or is he on his own thing at the moment. Like Layla Madrox and Jaime Prime......

Kinda wish they, I don’t know didn’t do the AU Pocket Universe.....why not do like the AOA and put all X Titles (except for X-Force, Mr and Mrs X) on hold for this train wreck......oh well, one more month plus July, that’s all......then Jean would actually be around in monthly books people read to talk about again......
    Last edited by Decoy; 05-20-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

yeah, some people are worried about Jean but the truth is that she is on all the promo art an covers, as you said alongside the other very important mutants, i would be worried if she weren't but she is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    This is true.......for all we know another book would use the more traditional team dynamic .....
    I would be absolutely stunned if the primary four (Scott, Jean, Xavier, Logan) don't have a massive chunk of panel time.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    yeah, some people are worried about Jean but the truth is that she is on all the promo art an covers, as you said alongside the other very important mutants, i would be worried if she weren't but she is there.
    By that logic, where’s Storm, her best friend?