Page 309 of 358 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5361
  1. #4621
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Well, remember X-Force is more like the black-ops, so there's always been lot of action on that book. So Hank can lead all he wants, as long as Jean gets to be in in action and kick some butts, I am happy.
    Plus, No Summers on it,no family, no Bishop, so no baggage (hahaha, wishful thinking) just Jean in all her glory.

    Am curious how two omega level telepaths will in this setup and the only two powerhouses. So, am very excited.

    I did recall that John Hickman said he wrote some rules on when to use the word "Omega" to describe a mutant, I wonder if they are re-classifying the ones identified as "omega" before or what.
    Last edited by mike7171; 07-20-2019 at 06:40 PM.

  2. #4622
    Spectacular Member jsg2295's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Beast is the last person that should be leading a team. My hype just died a little.
    Id like to see Beast clash heads with Logan for a change instead of Scott. that is a breath of fresh air.
    I love that Jean is in the first arc of X-men for reasons stated on this topic already. I will give X-Force a shot just because Jean is in it and Bishop is nowhere near.

  3. #4623
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Id like to see Beast clash heads with Logan for a change instead of Scott. that is a breath of fresh air.
    I love that Jean is in the first arc of X-men for reasons stated on this topic already. I will give X-Force a shot just because Jean is in it and Bishop is nowhere near.
    I kinda of wanted Bishop on same team, just for the awkwardness

  4. #4624
    Spectacular Member jsg2295's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I kinda of wanted Bishop on same team, just for the awkwardness
    Maybe they will get to unite in the wave 2 books that some of the Dissassembled writers are on. Maybe she can hook up with Fu-manchu wearing sexy Blob.

  5. #4625
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Maybe they will get to unite in the wave 2 books that some of the Dissassembled writers are on. Maybe she can hook up with Fu-manchu wearing sexy Blob.
    Don't need to be rude. I'm pretty sure Jean will be back with Scott

  6. #4626
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Please can we change the topic and not bash any character, relationship or poster?
    this is an appreciation thread
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  7. #4627
    Spectacular Member jsg2295's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Don't need to be rude. I'm pretty sure Jean will be back with Scott
    Sorry if it came out this way.. Dissassembled really made me pessimistic about the X-Men experience.

  8. #4628
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    I'm super hyped for X-force and X-men but not much about the artist drawing the Marvel girl costume, Liu is good but he sometimes feels rushed.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  9. #4629
    Spectacular Member jsg2295's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm super hyped for X-force and X-men but not much about the artist drawing the Marvel girl costume, Liu is good but he sometimes feels rushed.
    Im not feeling the way he draws that cover on X-Men. Of course anyone short of Byrne drawing her in Phoenix regalia seems less to me.

  10. #4630
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Im not feeling the way he draws that cover on X-Men. Of course anyone short of Byrne drawing her in Phoenix regalia seems less to me.
    He is so weird. Sometimes his drawings are absolute epic but other times they looks so bad.
    For example that X-men cover looks ugly, cool for the charaters on it but not for the art.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  11. #4631
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Sorry if it came out this way.. Dissassembled really made me pessimistic about the X-Men experience.
    It sounded rude to me. but it's ok.

    dissassembled were 10 issuesand they were bland, only Brisson will write a x-men book. I don't see many reasons for pessimism

  12. #4632
    Astonishing Member 5cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Anyone read anything from Benjamin Percy?
    First X-Lady

  13. #4633
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Damn everyone getting hyped about the X-Men cover and poor Hope Summers is over there being treated like the redheaded stepchild.

  14. #4634
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Damn everyone getting hyped about the X-Men cover and poor Hope Summers is over there being treated like the redheaded stepchild.
    I would have liked her there. She is the lastest generation but I don't think she would get along with Kid Cable.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  15. #4635
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Anyone read anything from Benjamin Percy?
    I didn't. H ehad two runs on green arrow. the rebirth one i heard good things. he also do the wolverine podcast story

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Damn everyone getting hyped about the X-Men cover and poor Hope Summers is over there being treated like the redheaded stepchild.
    She became Rachel LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •