Page 313 of 626 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9381
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    So Sage Beast & Jean on a splinter team together? YES! This basically confirms definite Jean/Sage interaction, can’t wait to see these 2 ladies working together! Also, not gonna lie, both of these covers have made me somewhat do a 360 in terms of the MG costume, they look well drawn here, esp on the X-F cover. On Twitter, on the SDCC panel, Jean was listed as “Marvel Girl”, not “Jean Grey” on a huge collage thingy and tbh, I’m kinda excited to see her return to a codename, I mean I would prefer Phoenix over Marvel Girl but I’ve always had a soft spot for the MG codename bc X-Factor Jean is one of my fave incarnations of Jean. I think current Jean will redefine the Marvel Girl moniker, having teen Jean use the MG codename also got me re-accustomed and liking it all over again.
    i agree, is time for marvel girl name to be popular
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She should be called Phoenix, even without the force that should be her name.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Tony knows that Jean is on a level he can't touch.
    Yes. Jean won't have any of his womanizer

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    They made such a big deal about her denouncing it that she shouldnt go by that name until she gets the PF back

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They made such a big deal about her denouncing it that she shouldnt go by that name until she gets the PF back
    I know
    It is just that it is such a cool name.

BANNED

I know
    More like a HOT name.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Just as Claremont intended.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    More like a HOT name.

*rolls eyes*

I know
    I do agree with you though but I think if and when she goes back to it, it should be a big moment thats earned. I dont want her to just pop up in issue #1 going by it again just like she is with the Marvel Girl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It can be a boring role, the debbie downer of the team. Hopefully hank and Sage gonna do the same

wait is the only thing that lasts
    Boring but something that also stays true to the character if they are gonna put her in X-Force I'd rather they go with that route then something that might be seen as character assassination.

I prefer Jean Grey without a code name. Her name alone should be iconic.

i agree but like it or not she is in the world of superheroes so a hero without a codename is less exciting , and i like phoenix and marvel girl

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Boring but something that also stays true to the character if they are gonna put her in X-Force I'd rather they go with that route then something that might be seen as character assassination.

I prefer Jean Grey without a code name. Her name alone should be iconic.
    I’d rather Jean break out of the pacifist shell Taylor wrote her in. She was too damn meek and had non of her fiery personality. If X-Force can be a vehicle for that and Jean making tough decisions Im all for it. Hate Quentin and Sage though. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i agree, is time for marvel girl name to be popular
    I don’t mean this as an attack just want to legitimately discuss.

You don’t feel “marvel girl” is cheesy?

For one “girl” doesn’t accurately convey jean’s Presence and gravity. She’s an experienced hero, and a grown up.

For two, “marvel” in the name of a marvel character is just so incredibly cheesy to me. Imagine if there was a “DC boy” character. It’s strange that she would go with “marvel” because it’s not Like they know they are in a marvel comic book. I don’t get it.

Just my opinions of course, and I respect yours. I just don’t really understand how people don’t see the cheese factor in this codename.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

On a different note, I could see teen jean being in x force more than adult jean. I see this as a good thing because maybe adult jean will show some of the personality traits teen jean had. Nothing extreme, but I do miss the edge teen jean has about her.

Maybe the writers plan to incorporate a part of teen jean since she has her memories now. I see this as a good thing, if so.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    On a different note, I could see teen jean being in x force more than adult jean. I see this as a good thing because maybe adult jean will show some of the personality traits teen jean had. Nothing extreme, but I do miss the edge teen jean has about her.

Maybe the writers plan to incorporate a part of teen jean since she has her memories now. I see this as a good thing, if so.

lol...good times