Page 297 of 626 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 9381
    Ultimate Member

They kissed doesn't mean that they're a couple again...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, according to Jean:
    "The mutants here... Real as they may feel... Are constructs. Our responsability lies in the real world."
    Honestly. People keep forgetting this hobby requires one to be able to read.
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I liked this
    DARKPHOENIX.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    They kissed doesn't mean that they're a couple again...
    Maybe not, but I wouldn't hold my breathe. ALl the promo for hoxpox have them togeher and Mrs Grey

They are great duo who haven't interacted for almost 15 years. I'm so hyped to finally see them talk and be on the same team (Jeen and Tyke while technically the same people were different characters with different stories)
    I'm also happy if their story stops being stuck on a run from 14 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    They are great duo who haven't interacted for almost 15 years. I'm so hyped to finally see them talk and be on the same team (Jeen and Tyke while technically the same people were different characters with different stories)
    Ignore it isn't the way too;

of course you're absolutely right, they have to talk a lot.
    but there have been some small developments over the years.

first that cyclops ended up feeling bad for everything and apologized and that at the current times (when both are finally alive) he ended up rejecting Emma and loving Jean. It doesn't fix all but there have been developments outside Morrison.

27655011_905296502976705_9189001110435974103_n.jpg
    gftg.jpg
    rt3r.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-18-2019 at 09:06 AM.

But it honestly bores me to talk about this drama here so I will quit
    but before I will try to post some images of Cyclops appreciating Jean (because he does, people forget how much he does)
    scottjean.jpg
    efdwt.jpg
    Tyke also tried to be there for Jean, even if their relationship was complicated.
    weygr.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-18-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Yeah I felt like Jean forgave or at least made peace with Scott at the End of Morrison’s run. Here Comes Tomorrow showed that and in Resurrection as well. Not sure if they will be a couple but they are on good terms.

Whoa
    asdfr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Yeah I felt like Jean forgave or at least made peace with Scott at the End of Morrison’s run. Here Comes Tomorrow showed that and in Resurrection as well. Not sure if they will be a couple but they are on good terms.
    definitely not at the end of Morrison's run as she never got a chance to talk to him. I dont really count HCT bc she was decades of years removed from that and was literally in a different plane of existence. Our current Jean doesnt seem to have any recollection of that anyway. I think Resurrection says more about this. It was rushed bu the impression we can get from that as well as Jean reflecting on Scott since is that she has moved past it

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Don't they have the memories of their out of time younger versions?
    If so, I think those memories and experiences from them would also be a part of the development of a better relationship between them
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Don't they have the memories of their out of time younger versions?
    If so, I think those memories and experiences from them would also be a part of the development of a better relationship between them
    I dont think it should as they werent a couple during that time and it was like 20 years ago or so to them

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think it should as they werent a couple during that time and it was like 20 years ago or so to them
    That's debatable. Jim Zub wrote Scott in Champions like Tyke's memories were fresh in his mind. I don't think there's an official stance.

I have seen that in the tv shows and movies, redheads are replaced by African Americans: Iris and Wally West, Jimmy Olsen, Starfire and now Ariel ... do you think that Jean can be the next victim?