Page 502 of 626 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 9381

I would really rather her not be in an Teen Jean look. Yes, "same characters" but people are already fearing she's been de-aged, putting her in Teen Jean's look would be the worst case scenario if we want her to be respected.

Green and Gold Revolution is best case scenario (and honestly, was her best look originally).

Has anyone tried to do a green and gold version of her 90s Jim Lee costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    You coloring efforts are great, but the design and color break up of this costume is so ugly, I dont think any combination of colors can save it.
    It’s a matter of opinion of course but objectively speaking, blue and red make up 2
    Of the 3 main primary colors (red, blue, green), so it seems harder to digest.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I want to suggest flipping the green and gold, but that would be too much gold.
    How about good boots and gloves but green everything else?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
    I would really rather her not be in an Teen Jean look. Yes, "same characters" but people are already fearing she's been de-aged, putting her in Teen Jean's look would be the worst case scenario if we want her to be respected.

Green and Gold Revolution is best case scenario (and honestly, was her best look originally).
    If people don’t want her to look like teen jean for “reasons”, that’s their perogative- but how would a costume choice determine whether or not she’s respected? I’m not following.

Also doesn’t s green and gold revolution costume resemble her green and gold X factor? I’m not too familiar with the older stuff

BANNED

No. As we discussed a little while back (I was a fan of it), the Revolution costume was never green and gold outside a variant cover. In actual issues it was always red and gold. And the X-Factor costume had a full cowl and was a full bodysuit. The Revolution costume was shortsleeved with a partial headdress/half-cowl with her hair and face uncovered, and also had a central Phoenix emblem design.

Sorry but I prefer the red and metallic blue for the X-men red costume. The green and gold repaint reminds me of the extraordinary costume which was teen’s worst. I don’t get why everyone insists on putting Jean in green and gold just because she has red hair. I understand that she wore those colors initially, but she also looks great in other colors like blue and dark red (Xfactor).

But if she has to have green and yellow, then they shouldn’t be the main colors. It should be a black costume with elements of green and gold like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

This would also work:

I’m also partial to her 2nd evolution costume. Just add her sig Morrison X boots:

She looks so good in the Morrison outfit. A leader. Someone who is mature and to be taken seriously:

I can't stop thinking about Jean's Revolution costume in green and yellow. Anyone have an edit of that?
    Last edited by Strong Girl Daken; 10-14-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I’m also partial to her 2nd evolution costume. Just add her sig Morrison X boots:
    This does look good--not overly complicated, but stylish. The colors work for Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Yeah, I don't think the red design really works for the green/yellow color scheme. I think the color blocking worked for the blue and red, but not green and gold.

Still think it'll be the Revolution look. Can't wait to find out for sure!

Shifting gears a little, what book do we think this is? Rotating on X-Force? X-Men? A new book in wave 2/3 entirely?
    Probably a new book. That's what normally prompts a new costume.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I think its more likely Dauterman will have an upcoming stint on Adjectiveless X-Men. Unless they announce another flagship book I dont see Dauterman doing a satelitte series.

My first thought was that Dauterman was doing the design for others to use, but if it's just a color change from a previous costume I guess that wouldn't be necessary lol.