Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
I'm hopeful for Hickman's run, as I am a fan of his FF and Avengers runs (and also his indie book East of West). However, I think it's a toss up as to how much spotlight Jean gets. When he has a large cast to work with (like in his Avengers), he tends to focus on his favorites, whether it's characters he grew up with or his own creations. Magneto, Emma, and M are on his list of favorites so we're probably going to see a lot of them.

It does seem like we have a more pared down cast then the current books, though, so maybe Jean will still get her chance to shine. Given how his books will focus on X-history and revolutionizing the X-Men concept, I think Jean is assured plenty of panel time considering how integral she is. Honestly, I feel bad for Storm fans, since she's the only one who hasn't appeared in the previews that I consider the X-Men's most recognizable characters (the others being Jean, Prof. X, Cyclops, and Wolverine).
Well there is magneto, emma, sunspot, bobby, monet, Scott to take the to spots. Maybe Jean will get a secondary book away from Hickman.
Majority of avengers went just a to b and had zero development. That is ok for avengers, were many have solo books. Not so fine for x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
By that logic, where’s Storm, her best friend?
LOl as if Hickman gonna remmeber that