Page 236 of 626 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9381
    BANNED

When was the last time Jean talked to Sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    When was the last time Jean talked to Sinister?
    they were both in Extraordinary X-men 3 and 4 but didnt exchange words. Prior to this maybe Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they were both in Extraordinary X-men 3 and 4 but didnt exchange words. Prior to this maybe Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix
    1996? That's way too long...lol.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They will probably talk on Hickman's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Adam Hughes

Say what you will about the Dark Phoenix movie. The glut of Jean Grey artwork that it inspired has been wonderful.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    They will probably talk on Hickman's stuff.
    Honestly...one of her #1 goals should be to stop Sinister. He has went to great lengths to control her future with the whole Maddie and Cable fiasco...even helped Stryfe.

This was so cute and sad. Awwnnnn

Yay! Jean is starting to come back to herself and it looks like she is able to put a lot of pieces together.

How do you feel Jean react to Xavier once she realizes he is alive? He used her, mindwiped her and psychically manipulated her. He also forced Angel to kill on his behalf. He violated all the O4 but this was something he directly did to her and not just some secret she's unconnected to.

How do you feel Jean react to Xavier once she realizes he is alive? He used her, mindwiped her and psychically manipulated her. He also forced Angel to kill on his behalf. He violated all the O4 but this was something he directly did to her and not just some secret she's unconnected to.
    All will probably be ignored. It doesn't even seem like FantoXavier ever existed

I don't think anyone gonna bring it again, maybe if Uncanny got to run a bit longer.

All will probably be ignored. It doesn't even seem like FantoXavier ever existed
    I actually feel like I hope Xavier isn't running the X-Men in the fall. I am tired of Scott, Storm, Jean, Logan, Emma, Psylocke, and Rogue all being shunted aside just so Xavier can be in charge of things again. It reminds me of Secret Wars and how much of a jerk Xavier was in that pushing Storm and Scott aside as if they weren't good leaders in their own right.

I kind of hope that this is X coming in HoX/PoX and perhaps there is actually something wrong with him or he tries to control everyone to make everyone go along with his "vision" of how things should work. I really don't want Jean to forget that her mind was meddled with by Xavier over the years.

I feel like Xavier will be important and probably in charge but i do see everything going wrong for him. Sadly he was butchered so much that being a jerk is already part of his character.

I feel like Xavier will be important and probably in charge but i do see everything going wrong for him. Sadly he was butchered so much that being a jerk is already part of his character.
    Yeah, I can't remember a time when I didn't think he was a jerk. Heck I still remember Emma teaching teen Jean and they were talking about how Jean's power level was increasing without having Xavier around to keep blocking teen Jean's abilities. I stopped really liking Xavier around the Secret Wars time, he was so insufferable during that and he came across more arrogant than Magneto.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Keep in mind that the entire X-Office right now recognizes Jean as being a more powerful telepath than Charles. She's the top tier. I don't think X's mindwipe really measures up with that fact - so if it's something that comes up it might be that Jean realizes that he did it. It would be a good subversion to the typical way that Jean is treated to have her be the one against Charles eventually, when she's normally the first one by his side.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey