Page 198 of 626 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I like how she looks in Future Fight a little better. The flaming wings just look so damn good.
    Future Fight just looks a lot better than Strike Force in general imo. But I'm happy with how she looks here, just the Phoenix costume with a couple of patterns, no ugly original design like they do for some characters...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That's a god damn lovely modern redesign of the Phoenix like. It's second only to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cool!

thanks, i think it isn't to late to be a psychologist, hopeful marvel explores this on the future
    I remember she took Psychology studies in her X-Factor run.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Yes, i remember it too. She could have ended her studies off panel if marvel doesn't want to deal with that.

Comic Geek in General

Some think Jean would eventually regain the Phoenix......but didn’t her teenage self demonstrate power levels her older self never thought of before (rebuilding herself after being consumed by the Poison Synbiote, using Telekinesis with more creativity than the usual tricks). Just saying, perhaps Jean herself can get the team out of the AoX reality (once Nate’s psi hold over her shatters for good and whatever’s keeping them there weakens......) without a Phoenix Host, Psimitar, Hope copying Nate’s Powers, Portal, Aaron Stack and Howard accidentally traipsing into that reality while on a survey job, or Franklin Richards......Or Scarlett Witch) stepping in.......or Cable popping up with Rachel to have a chat with his “brother”

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel Strike Force

She starts out as Phoenix but if she is killed she resurrects as Dark Phoenix and her abilities also change.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    That's a god damn lovely modern redesign of the Phoenix like. It's second only to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
    Reminds me a bit of the X-Men Forever Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel Strike Force

She starts out as Phoenix but if she is killed she resurrects as Dark Phoenix and her abilities also change.

As someone who loves playing Marvel Strike Force, I love this design. The costume looks like the version we saw in Ultimate Alliance 2, which I thought was one of her best. I just hope that the requirements for getting her aren't too intensive. Some characters in that game are nearly impossible to get and even when you do, leveling them up is tricky. But for Jean, I'm willing to make that investment.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    When? What issue was this stated bc I dont recall her having any downtime to even be enrolled in school

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Sadly nothing about Jean on today's X-men monday

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly nothing about Jean on today's X-men monday
    alot about Emma, even when not being asked.

I'm getting cold feet again.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Emma being mentioned a lot doesn't really concern me. I would have liked for Jean to have been bought up, but it doesn't really make or break anything for me. He did mention different costumes for characters however, so there's a chance that Jean could wear something more modern for those who dislike the Marvel Girl costume.

Comic Geek in General

Really waiting for Jean to have a......chat with Deadpool over him using a Phoenix Uniform to distract a Alien Death Robot gunning for a Phoenix (Deadpool Team Up I think, with Wolverine........).......then again, Wade can’t die, so Death Robots don’t really phase him, and she was still dead at the time......

Come to think of it, is Wade even part of the X Universe anymore? He tends to bounce around more than Speedball and Wolverine.......

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When? What issue was this stated bc I dont recall her having any downtime to even be enrolled in school
    Re: Jean’s higher education in Psychology: found this in old forum posts, she references off-panel classes in X-Factor Vol 1, #5 shortly after her first revival.
    482B48FB-E3D1-4AB4-A47A-1D118FDBA5E5.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Some think Jean would eventually regain the Phoenix......but didn’t her teenage self demonstrate power levels her older self never thought of before (rebuilding herself after being consumed by the Poison Synbiote, using Telekinesis with more creativity than the usual tricks). Just saying, perhaps Jean herself can get the team out of the AoX reality (once Nate’s psi hold over her shatters for good and whatever’s keeping them there weakens......) without a Phoenix Host, Psimitar, Hope copying Nate’s Powers, Portal, Aaron Stack and Howard accidentally traipsing into that reality while on a survey job, or Franklin Richards......Or Scarlett Witch) stepping in.......or Cable popping up with Rachel to have a chat with his “brother”
    Had Jean been more aggressive she could have defeated Nate and AoX would not even have happened. Teen Jean would have beaten Nate’s butt. This Jean is shown as too passive.

But Jean is the logical choice for ending this. She should be code named Phoenix regardless of whether she chooses to channel the force. Jeen brought herself back from the dead twice and we saw adult Jeen’s power evolve to Phoenix level in the future. She took out four Silver Surfer’s and took on Galacticus, and she was called Phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She is good talking with people and getting the best out of people. I think she would be a psychologist or a personal coach.
    Psychologist. We also see she has political skills.