Page 309 of 626 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9381
    Fantastic Member

Well, remember X-Force is more like the black-ops, so there's always been lot of action on that book. So Hank can lead all he wants, as long as Jean gets to be in in action and kick some butts, I am happy.
    Plus, No Summers on it,no family, no Bishop, so no baggage (hahaha, wishful thinking) just Jean in all her glory.

Am curious how two omega level telepaths will in this setup and the only two powerhouses. So, am very excited.

I did recall that John Hickman said he wrote some rules on when to use the word "Omega" to describe a mutant, I wonder if they are re-classifying the ones identified as "omega" before or what.
    Last edited by mike7171; 07-20-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Beast is the last person that should be leading a team. My hype just died a little.
    Id like to see Beast clash heads with Logan for a change instead of Scott. that is a breath of fresh air.
    I love that Jean is in the first arc of X-men for reasons stated on this topic already. I will give X-Force a shot just because Jean is in it and Bishop is nowhere near.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Id like to see Beast clash heads with Logan for a change instead of Scott. that is a breath of fresh air.
    I love that Jean is in the first arc of X-men for reasons stated on this topic already. I will give X-Force a shot just because Jean is in it and Bishop is nowhere near.
    I kinda of wanted Bishop on same team, just for the awkwardness

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I kinda of wanted Bishop on same team, just for the awkwardness
    Maybe they will get to unite in the wave 2 books that some of the Dissassembled writers are on. Maybe she can hook up with Fu-manchu wearing sexy Blob.

Maybe they will get to unite in the wave 2 books that some of the Dissassembled writers are on. Maybe she can hook up with Fu-manchu wearing sexy Blob.
    Don't need to be rude. I'm pretty sure Jean will be back with Scott

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Please can we change the topic and not bash any character, relationship or poster?
    this is an appreciation thread
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Don't need to be rude. I'm pretty sure Jean will be back with Scott
    Sorry if it came out this way.. Dissassembled really made me pessimistic about the X-Men experience.

I'm super hyped for X-force and X-men but not much about the artist drawing the Marvel girl costume, Liu is good but he sometimes feels rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm super hyped for X-force and X-men but not much about the artist drawing the Marvel girl costume, Liu is good but he sometimes feels rushed.
    Im not feeling the way he draws that cover on X-Men. Of course anyone short of Byrne drawing her in Phoenix regalia seems less to me.

Im not feeling the way he draws that cover on X-Men. Of course anyone short of Byrne drawing her in Phoenix regalia seems less to me.
    He is so weird. Sometimes his drawings are absolute epic but other times they looks so bad.
    For example that X-men cover looks ugly, cool for the charaters on it but not for the art.

Sorry if it came out this way.. Dissassembled really made me pessimistic about the X-Men experience.
    It sounded rude to me. but it's ok.

dissassembled were 10 issuesand they were bland, only Brisson will write a x-men book. I don't see many reasons for pessimism

Anyone read anything from Benjamin Percy?
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member

Damn everyone getting hyped about the X-Men cover and poor Hope Summers is over there being treated like the redheaded stepchild.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Damn everyone getting hyped about the X-Men cover and poor Hope Summers is over there being treated like the redheaded stepchild.
    I would have liked her there. She is the lastest generation but I don't think she would get along with Kid Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Anyone read anything from Benjamin Percy?
    I didn't. H ehad two runs on green arrow. the rebirth one i heard good things. he also do the wolverine podcast story

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    She became Rachel LOL