Page 139 of 626 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would be shocked if Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and X-23 don't make the cut.
    Wanda is confirmed already, she's on that big shot with lots of characters they used for the trailer's thumbnail.

Really bad that Hickman choose Marvel Girl jean to write on his event. At least Jean is alive

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Really bad that Hickman choose Marvel Girl jean to write on his event. At least Jean is alive
    Yup, it is so bad. I wanted the Jean from X-men red in there

more devolution?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    more devolution?
    seems the contrary of the mantra of this event "evolve"

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yup, it is so bad. I wanted the Jean from X-men red in there
    I knew that Hickman wouldn't write for jean, but Marvel girl is ridiculous. She is weak

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

more devolution?
    This is probably more related to time travel

Let's not assume too much without knowing anything, please lol. That image could mean a thousand of things.

I just see Jean going back these days rather than forward, will have to wait because i dont know what to think, but my spider sense isn't happy
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Let's not assume too much without knowing anything, please lol. That image could mean a thousand of things.
    Everything is there for a reason, so it isn't a random image.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I just see Jean going back these days rather than forward, will have to wait because i dont know what to think, but my spider sense isn't happy
    Maybe it's for the best. Sometimes a step back is needed to go forward.

Maybe Jean needs to go back to her roots and redefine who she is. A lot of characters would benefit from this.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Everything is there for a reason, so it isn't a random image.
    I'm not saying it's random, but we can't really know what it means overall. There are characters with old looks, new looks, even merged.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Maybe it's for the best. Sometimes a step back is needed to go forward.

Maybe Jean needs to go back to her roots and redefine who she is. A lot of characters would benefit from this.
    well at the very least I always loved that costume

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I would be shocked if Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and X-23 don't make the cut.
    Why x-23? Just curious, not disagreeing.

I think they are going to pick the most staple characters. If this were at any other time I’d say we may get a few wild cards but this game, in a way, is setting the table for what mutants COULD play the biggest roles in the mcu. (I know this isn’t mcu, but when you look at the characters revealed it’s virtually a spitting image of the mcu, roster wise).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Any idea on when we might get that information?
    Not sure but the game drops in July,
    So I imagine we would find out more before much longer.

When marvel heroes came out jean was one of the last heroes announced as the starting lineup .. they saved here for last to make a big splash (they did this dramatic trailer with the Phoenix appearing at the end).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Guys, Havok is literally a child, you are assuming too much.