Page 450 of 626 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Finally one X-force cover with Jean
    from X-force #3
    Attachment 87282
    Now THIS looks promising! Fingers crossed this cover is representative of her badassery in the actual comic and is not just teasing us Jean fans.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Finally one X-force cover with Jean
    from X-force #3
    Attachment 87282
    Great cover! Love the colors and styles here. It nicely shows off Jean's power and presence. Hope she has a strong role in X-Force.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Uh oh. Looks like someone is surprisingly in charge, if that cover is representative.

I'm scared in a good way now.

I hope she goes pink again

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The last major team book I read from Benjamin Percy had Starfire in charge along with her and Raven kicking ass and taking names, even if Damian Wayne was annoying as ****.

If nothing else and Jean is underwhelming in X-Men, I have hopes for X-Force.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    ooo! What title and issue is this page from? I must read it!
    It's from Uncanny X-Men First Class (2009) #4

Screenshot_20190919-163200_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i want to see jean fighting like this on x force

Wow, this is awesome
    Jean's telepathy is so underrated and underused

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Seeing Jean with that Cerebro helmet has me really excited! Hopefully the cover isn't misleading and we get to see her with it, and the context behind her using it.
    Xavier cannot do all those resurrections alone. He needs other telepaths to step up their game.

We’ll have to see, but I think Hickman’s plan was to reset Jean. Show her as a very early Marvel Girl. Then as a powerful, confident Marvel Girl.

Then Phoenix!

I always saw Jean as the big sister. Maybe it was because of how she was the one who was getting Ororo accustomed to America.

But.
    the scene where Ororo was naked and Jean was like "Woah ororo we wear clothes here."
    Or the story in visionaries where storm lashed out at her like a little sister would when she thought jean read her thoughts but it turned out her fear of the subway was so strong it was just surface stuff. Jean later on holds her hand and they walk into the subway together.
    Even in X-men Red when Storm was like i got this go save your daughter.

But i can see it both ways. It's what i always loved about them. It's a truly mutual love.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Xavier cannot do all those resurrections alone. He needs other telepaths to step up their game.

We’ll have to see, but I think Hickman’s plan was to reset Jean. Show her as a very early Marvel Girl. Then as a powerful, confident Marvel Girl.

Then Phoenix!
    I agree unlike most other mutants Jean has never gotten to grow into her power naturally. If you think about it in universe she hasn't even had access to her own full power more than a few years. I imagine jean will be able to take the resurrection to a whole other level. It also screams shades of phoenix too but of Jean on her own. Jean's own power over rebirth. Something must connect telepaths to souls.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I hope she goes pink again
    me too, pink jean is the best
    we can be heroes, just for one day

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I always saw Jean as the big sister. Maybe it was because of how she was the one who was getting Ororo accustomed to America.

But.
    the scene where Ororo was naked and Jean was like "Woah ororo we wear clothes here."
    Or the story in visionaries where storm lashed out at her like a little sister would when she thought jean read her thoughts but it turned out her fear of the subway was so strong it was just surface stuff. Jean later on holds her hand and they walk into the subway together.
    Even in X-men Red when Storm was like i got this go save your daughter.

But i can see it both ways. It's what i always loved about them. It's a truly mutual love.
    I dunno. I feel like after Ororo took over as field leader she matured past Jean and she's the big sis now.
    "Cable was right!"

Yeah Ive always seen Ororo more as the big sister

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I dunno. I feel like after Ororo took over as field leader she matured past Jean and she's the big sis now.
    i can definitely see that.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    me too, pink jean is the best
    I know right. it's such a cool visual and sets her apart from other psychics and her phoenix self