Page 614 of 626 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The Phoenix saga could fit into MCU. Dark Phoenix saga was done twice and does not need to happen again. The Fox films didn't use the cosmic elements, that was a part of it.

Plus the bad guy seduces the perfect sweet girl into being a bad woman could not be done today, that's partially why the Fox films didn't go there either.

Plus we definitely don't need to see Jean die again and that's one thing I liked about the Dark Phoenix film.

So no more Dark Phoenixes.

It might be nice of Marvel/Disney could SALVAGE what was done with Phoenix/Jean in Dark Phoenix and incorporate that into the MCU. Meaning they could introduce Phoenix/Jean has already having dealt with her dark issues in the past (like the film) and having moved on.

What made the film suck is the same thing that made X-Men: Apocalypse suck. Neither Magneto nor Mystique belonged, and they took up space that should have gone to other characters.
    Jean wasn't seduced by a bad guy, she was manipulated and was living on a ilusion. That is very different from being just seduced

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean didn't simply lose the control of emotions, now it is xplained where people get this wrong idea.
    It was wrong years before NXM, truthfully while many know of the DPS, I'm certain that most haven't read the actual series. It is incredible how many facts about the DPS people casually get incorrect.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    It was wrong years before NXM, truthfully while many know of the DPS, I'm certain that most haven't read the actual series. It is incredible how many facts about the DPS people casually get incorrect.
    Sadly true.

Most people, even some comic fans think the DPS is just Jean throwing a temper tantrum.

It got even worse on second coming/avX, with Hope saying to Scott that Jean lost the control and that she was different from Jean and wouldn't lose it.
    Maybe if we got a loyal adaptation on movies this would had gotten better, because it is clear majority never bothered to read before Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly true.

Most people, even some comic fans think the DPS is just Jean throwing a temper tantrum.
    Seriously, it's the most disappointing thing about the DPS any of the nuance if there's any, has been lost to time. So most of the story has been narrowed down to Jean randomly going crazy and trying to destroy the universe...the end!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It got even worse on second coming/avX, with Hope saying to Scott that Jean lost the control and that she was different from Jean and wouldn't lose it.
    Maybe if we got a loyal adaptation on movies this would had gotten better, because it is clear majority never bothered to read before Morrison
    Ugh, the less spoken about AvX the better, of all the ideas to bring the story of Hope to its conclusion, the battle between the X-men/Avengers, hell even Jean's association. Even now I still can't believe that the story published is what they went with a complete and utter misunderstanding of the PF, the X-men, and Avengers absolute garbage. That's not even mentioning the complete mess that is whatever Hope's connection to the PF was.

Also I know we often forget but for an extended period, Marvel shitted all over Jean Grey, countless false returns, being completely disparaged in both X-men and Avengers books, to having much of her history utterly forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Also, I posted this on the Emma thread before but today comes out a game called Marvel Super War, Jean is not there at lauch but she has been teased
    Attachment 90495
    It’s like her MvC3 model.
    First X-Lady

I haft to say I really like Jean’s psychic imagery of the crime scenes in x-force. I hope to see more.
    First X-Lady

Why have I never seen this before, Jean shielded an entire airplane from an explosion as well as Cable and Logan who were outside the plane. Absolutely outstanding!!
    Wasn’t this during the Phalanx story or no? I loved the issues with Scott, Jean, Wolverine and Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Wasn’t this during the Phalanx story or no? I loved the issues with Scott, Jean, Wolverine and Cable.
    I'm almost certain but don't quote me. But I really like the idea of Cyclop, Jean, Wolverine, and Cable working together.

BANNED

So, any of you heard the rumor that Emma Stone has been cast as a MCU role in WandaVision?

No and I dont think that would have anything to do with Jean

idk what that has to do with Jean, and the rumor suggests its for Abigail Brand anyway

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men finally updated Jean's spotlight. Including Teen Jean, and the adults resurrection.

https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/jean-grey

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Uncanny X-Men finally updated Jean's spotlight. Including Teen Jean, and the adults resurrection.

https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/jean-grey
    They didnt put X-Force down under group affiliations

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They didnt put X-Force down under group affiliations
    It is updated up until the end of Age of X-man. I like their bio. They include most of Jean’s history with the Phoenix and some of us remember when they ignored all of it for many years. They even include Here Comes Tomorrow which is great.