Page 277 of 626 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 9381
    Incredible Member

I don't see Jean as a field leader but more as a political leader. Giving the direction, being the moral compass of the team, what the X-Men lacked in recent years.
    In terms of Emma, while I obviously don't see them becoming friends I would like them to get past their feud and acknowledge each other's place on the team, reach some kind of understanding. It won't prevent some snarky reamarks!

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I don't see Jean as a field leader but more as a political leader.

In terms of Emma, while I obviously don't see them becoming friends I would like them to get past their feud and acknowledge each other's place on the team, reach some kind of understanding. It won't prevent some snarky reamarks!
    Heart eyes emoji

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I don't see Jean as a field leader but more as a political leader. Giving the direction, being the moral compass of the team, what the X-Men lacked in recent years.
    honestly Emma has bigger issues than Jean. Her current stock with the X-men is in the toilet and this is even without interacting with Jean. She'll need to first find a place on the team and in favor with everyone else before any issues with Jean can be resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    honestly Emma has bigger issues than Jean. Her current stock with the X-men is in the toilet and this is even without interacting with Jean. She'll need to first find a place on the team and in favor with everyone else before any issues with Jean can be resolved
    That may well be the plan: have Emma so cartoonishly stupid evil that Jean and Emma never interact at all.

Unless he's mind controlling them again, it is rather dumb of the X-men to trust him. Ugh! Dont want yet another mind control plotline
    They don't remember that he messed with their minds before. A couple years ago they were all mad at Scott because he killed The One™. It makes sense for them to react postively to Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They don't remember that he messed with their minds before. A couple years ago they were all mad at Scott because he killed The One™. It makes sense for them to react postively to Xavier.
    Psylocke knows and its dumb of her to continue to keep Xavier's secret when he comes out of hiding.

What's the point of blaming him for his actions when they've all done awful things? The X-Men are composed of decent people who've done garbage things.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-11-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    What's the point of blaming him for his actions when they've all done awful things? The X-Men is composed of decent people who've done garbage things.
    bc he's a hypocrite that mindwipes them and doesnt own his sh-t. Most X-men in spite of their flaws are open books but Xavier is the shadiest one who abuses his powers to the point that he cant be trusted

BANNED

bc he's a hypocrite that mindwipes them and doesnt own his sh-t. Most X-men in spite of their flaws are open books but Xavier is the shadiest one who abuses his powers to the point that he cant be trusted
    Can't the same be said of Emma Frost?

We will see soon what they think of him… or do you find the X-men too naive and gullible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    We will see soon what they think of him… or do you find the X-men too naive and gullible?
    Most heroes have to be naive and gullible for plots to work, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Can't the same be said of Emma Frost?
    Emma owns her sh-t. I dont think there's any qualms about who she is and she makes no apologies for it

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Most heroes have to be naive and gullible for plots to work, unfortunately.
    Yes, but it's them who deal with him. They have the right to forgive him if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Yes, but it's them who deal with him. They have the right to forgive him if they want.
    unless he is depowered, any forgiveness is questionable bc he's set out the precedent that he would just use his powers to make them see things his way. Its hard to trust whether the X-men have free will around him

unless he is depowered, any forgiveness is questionable bc he's set out the precedent that he would just use his powers to make them see things his way. Its hard to trust whether the X-men have free will around him
    He isn't the only telepath in the X-men to do what he wants, plus things on the long run always end unveiling… The X-men are his family and you don't want to be thrown away from your family, do you?. He has limitations.
    I believe in learning from your mistakes, you don't?